“Favorite restaurant ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: h
Description: h
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Always delicious food, very courteous staff. One of my favorite places to eat in Lexington. My family always asks to go to this restaurant when they come to town.

1  Thank Janet S

Reviewed 2 March 2016

Authentic, good Mexican food. Excellent salsa and chips too (both homemade, which to me is a good sign of a good Mexican restaurant). Good selection of Mexican beers too.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

When I am too tired to cook, this is where we go. When we are craving Mexican, this is where we go. Reasonable prices, and comfortable, open space. Love the fresh made salsa, and as a vegan I appreciate the veggie fajitas!

Reviewed 10 November 2015 via mobile

A weekly destination for me and my husband love this place great food worth every penny ww go every sunday cause my husband just cant get enough yall keep up the good work:)

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Visit this restaurant every time we are in Lexington! Food is great and service is quick. The shrimp cocktail is my favorite (ask for extra shrimp)!!

Been to Mi Casa? Share your experiences!