“Not the right one but...”
Review of Mi Casa

Mi Casa
Ranked #15 of 129 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: h
Description: h
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Couldn't find the one located in Winston by Lowes food on 150....used to be a different name but is MiCasa now....anyway, went here the other night and it was great. The salsa had a great flavor, the portions were large and the price was good. Service was great too. I got something called a Mochahita(?) Texanos - this thing came in some kind of large black lava bowl or something and was piping hot with steak, chicken and shrimp - just enough spice to not overwhelm the dish and man was it good. We took leftovers home.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

The food is wonderful! The chips and salsa are a family favorite! Great food and a great price. Our family visits almost weekly.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

There are other Mexican places in Lexington and all I've tried are good, so I've been slow getting around to trying Mi Casa. Now, having done so, I will add it to my potential choices... I'll be back. For specifics: I found Mi Casa to be light and airy and spacious. It was early in the evening when we visited... they were at about 33% capacity. Service was quick, informed, engaged, and a pleasure to work with. I had some questions about their chili poblanos, which were quickly and ably handled by our waiter. The chips and salsa were quite good and are both "hecho in casa," that's "homemade". A decided plus from my point of view was the relatively low ambient noise level. I like to be able to carry on a conversation with my dinner partners. In many Mexican restaurants, I find it difficult. The food was good, the servings were more than adequate, the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

The food was very good food. Our server did an excellent job, he was spot on. Mi Casa was an extensive menu.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

Went for an end of season baseball dinner for the kids. Even with a room full of 5 & 6 year olds, the service & food were very good.

Been to Mi Casa? Share your experiences!