“Interesting trails”
Review of Boone's Cave Park

Boone's Cave Park
Ranked #5 of 18 things to do in Lexington
Reviewed 2 September 2017

We visited on a very hot day. Wide trails but a bit confusing. The cave was not quite what I expected. Stairs to main path are very, very, very long but have good area to sit part of the way down.

1  Thank rubytru
in 2 reviews
"paths"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I brought my grandkids here saturday. It's a nice park interesting history, lots of trails. I did not find a trail map available. Not saying there was not any just that I couldn't find any. The picnic area is very nice. There was a nice breeze blowing down the river. Restroom facilities were clean. Sad part was the kids had never heard of Daniel Boone.

1  Thank Sunsetbum
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Large shelter area near bathrooms and nice hiking trails down to the river. Kids love it and parents love it too.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Hiked the park with my children on spring break. Beautiful! There are many trails to walk, and sitting on the banks of the river is a very relaxing experience. We sat on on Blessing Rock and just enjoyed the scenery of the park. I highly recommend this park for hikes, enjoying nature or just spending time with the family!

2  Thank Azriel829