“Clean, good food”

Cuisines: American
Description: Interstate 95 Exit 20
Description: Interstate 95 Exit 20
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Cracker Barrell's are noted for quick and good service and good home cooked meals. This location certainly provided that. This particular location was extremely busy the day we visited however staff were exceptionally efficient in keeping everything moving. It was apparent they are organized. Also, this location is really clean.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

You can count on Cracker Barrel for consistency. We were at this location for a Monday lunch. I️ like being able to choose from the ‘healthier’ options now available on the right hand side of the menu ( in green). Of course, everything depends on which sides you choose and how many corn muffins and/or biscuits that you eat. lol

Reviewed 10 November 2017

After a long day of driving and receiving some news from home we walked over from the Fairfield Inn. We were promptly seated and then our amazing waitress Sam came to take our orders. Sam has the nicest outlook and personality - efficient and polite! It was a pleasure to have her as our server. The food was delivered to our table hot and was delicious.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I love going to Cracker Barrel at night and being able to eat Breakfast. It is one of the few restaurants that you can get such a scrumptious breakfast all day long. I love the individual syrup jars. Food is delicious.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Every once in awhile I feel like having breakfast at dinner time tonight was one of those times. I generally get their country sausage, eggs and hashbrown casserole with two pancakes. they cooked the pancakes perfectly the way I like them crispy on the outside. the eggs were perfect the sausage was delicious and their hash brown casserole is always a hit very satisfied with the service ate so much was hard to get up to leave and dinner with tax was only $9 and change. Cracker Barrel is my go-to when I'm on the road!

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!