“Very disappointed”

Cuisines: American
Description: Interstate 95 Exit 20
Description: Interstate 95 Exit 20
Reviewed 25 November 2017

My husband and I have been to many Cracker Barrel restaurant and always loved them. In fact, I have requested gift cards for them for my birthday and Christmas.

I was very surprised when we stopped in to eat on November 17, 2017. We were returning to Florida from a trip up north. We just checked into a hotel nearby and was so tired from driving from New Jersey. The restaurant was not busy and the staff was pleasant as in all the Cracker Barrels we have been in.

We ordered a dinner and was so disappointed when the food came out. The food was cold but we were so tired I decided to eat it anyway. The more I ate the worse it seemed to be. The beverages were fine but I had a turkey dinner and nothing on the plate was good and cold.

Our server, Kellie was good and pleasant. I hardly ever complain but I think the managers might be interested in this.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Cracker Barrell's are noted for quick and good service and good home cooked meals. This location certainly provided that. This particular location was extremely busy the day we visited however staff were exceptionally efficient in keeping everything moving. It was apparent they are organized. Also, this location is really clean.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

You can count on Cracker Barrel for consistency. We were at this location for a Monday lunch. I️ like being able to choose from the ‘healthier’ options now available on the right hand side of the menu ( in green). Of course, everything depends on which sides you choose and how many corn muffins and/or biscuits that you eat. lol

Reviewed 10 November 2017

After a long day of driving and receiving some news from home we walked over from the Fairfield Inn. We were promptly seated and then our amazing waitress Sam came to take our orders. Sam has the nicest outlook and personality - efficient and polite! It was a pleasure to have her as our server. The food was delivered to our table hot and was delicious.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I love going to Cracker Barrel at night and being able to eat Breakfast. It is one of the few restaurants that you can get such a scrumptious breakfast all day long. I love the individual syrup jars. Food is delicious.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!