“One of the best!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Interstate 95 Exit 20
Description: Interstate 95 Exit 20
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I am a huge Cracker Barrel fan for over 2 decades but there are some that are great and some, not so great. This one surprised us. 5 of us. First time for all of us at this particular location. Service could not have been better. Almost at the level of fine dining experience. My chicken tenderloins had a little too much batter. Meatloaf could have had a little more seasoning. But the service on a Sunday after Church at 1pm - this place is extremely well managed. 50 people ahead of us and we were ready to leave and they said 15 minute wait. Ended up being 22 minutes - but well worth it. Tremendous lunch today but would probably order roast beef next time.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Great as it has been in the past.
Friendly staff, good food.
One of the better Cracker Barrel location’s

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Food was pretty good. Service was pretty good. Stopped to have dinner on the way to Myrtle Beach. Would visit again.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

The customer service is absolutely extraordinary and for a Cracker Barrel which no matter where you go isnt bad, it's absolutely excellent here I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

My husband and I have been to many Cracker Barrel restaurant and always loved them. In fact, I have requested gift cards for them for my birthday and Christmas.

I was very surprised when we stopped in to eat on November 17, 2017. We were returning to Florida from a trip up north. We just checked into a hotel nearby and was so tired from driving from New Jersey. The restaurant was not busy and the staff was pleasant as in all the Cracker Barrels we have been in.

We ordered a dinner and was so disappointed when the food came out. The food was cold but we were so tired I decided to eat it anyway. The more I ate the worse it seemed to be. The beverages were fine but I had a turkey dinner and nothing on the plate was good and cold.

Our server, Kellie was good and pleasant. I hardly ever complain but I think the managers might be interested in this.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!