We love the Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains, Maggie Valley, and we love Jonathan Creek Inn. We've been going to Jonathan Creek Inn regularly for over 15 years, and it's as newly maintained as the first time we stayed. It's a luxury to go to a place that you can count on the standard of quality to remain the same whenever you go there, no matter how busy they are. The same folks have been running Jonathan Creek Inn ever since we started going there.
If you ever do have an issue, they always go out of the way to take care of it. The Mountain views from the top front rooms are awesome, and you can enjoy Jonathan Creek at the back of your room. They have a charcoal grill and fire place next to the creek that is great for cooking steaks or chicken and enjoy your meal at one of their clean outdoor tables by the rushing water.
This is a clean, quiet, well kept, family oriented place that is in the relaxing, beautiful, peaceful mountains of Western North Carolina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous property with great mountain views and an unbelievable creekside settings. Rooms with lots of decks, some with Hot Tubs, fireplaces. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers all rooms. All rooms recently renovated. Villas/cabins that sleep from 2-18. Fully Equipped with everything you need, plus your own hot tub! Outdoor public hot tub overlooking the creek, Indoor pool. Children's playground. Best location for skiing and being centrally located to all of the areas attractions. Try one of our wonderful creekside rooms with your own private screened porch. Gazebo, Picnic area, Trout stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel Maggie Valley
- Jonathan Creek Maggie Valley