“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The food was delicious! We had calzones, a sub and pizza and everything came out exactly as ordered and tasting good.

deb t, Owner at The Original Papa Nicks, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Sara, Thank you for coming in and for the great review!!! Hope we will see you again. Deb turner

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This time we decided to eat in. Busy place, so we were happy to get one of the last tables by 5:15 on a Sat. night. Trish was our sweet waitress again. Perfect and friendly service although she was very busy. She and her Mom handle that dining room with ease and grace. We had a large pizza and it was hot, fresh and cheesy. We just love this little gem of a family restaurant. We will go back again and again.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

One of my biggest pet peeves is when a family-owned restaurant doesn't keep regular hours. Even when hours are posted on this establishment's website, you can't be 100% sure they will be open. I have even called a time or two, only to be told one time, then get there and the closed sign is in the window and the OPEN sign turned off. Just a heads up!

1  Thank Honesty5258
Sean T, Owner at The Original Papa Nicks, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

We apologize for your inconvenience , just remember we are a small family run business. Everybody here works very hard Wednesday through Sunday. We close for Monday and Tuesday, being that we are in a small town and family run , it's probably not best to wait until the last hour we are open all week to come eat . If we have an extremely slow Sunday night in the winter, we will definitely close an hour early. Calling us to ask at 8286898566 will technically take less time than writing a bad review for a meal you didn't eat. Have a great day.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

We always enjoy our dinners at Papa Nicks. We enjoyed the spaghetti and meat balls, spinach manicotti and chicken ravioli. All were very good and we were able to take home leftovers. Great food and great service. One of our very favorite places to eat.

deb t, Owner at The Original Papa Nicks, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Thank you!!!

Reviewed 23 December 2017

I often order my pizzas without cheese. If they are piled with enough veggies, I prefer it to one with cheese but so often I get a pizza with poor coverage of vegetables and find myself wanting. Not at Papa Nick's. The "Murphy" is one of my favorite pizzas. It's got a great combination of vegetables and it's well covered. I usually skip the jalapenos. It's a super treat. Their other pizzas are also delicious and the garlic knots are good too. They used to be take-out only and even after a couple of years with a dining room, I have remained a take out customer.