“Weary Georgia travelers with a Toddler!”

Hampton Inn Greensboro East
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in McLeansville
Reviewed 23 March 2017

After a long day of traveling with a toddler, Marcus checked us in immediately and gave us a clean room, which we were very happy with staying for the night. The room was over the front desk, which proved valuable with our son who did not disturb guest below.

The hotel is convenient to the freeway, they offer breakfast in the morning. Overall, I highly recommend this hotel for guest traveling.

Room Tip: Room over the front desk, is acceptable for families traveling with small children, so they won'...
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Michelle V, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greensboro East, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind scoring. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. It is guests' like you that makes our jobs so enjoyable! We hope you enjoyed our "Hamptonality" !

Reviewed 21 March 2017

My 3rd business-trip in the area. I travel to Burlington and Greensboro every three months and have stayed at this hotel 3rd time mainly due to staff service. I travel 315 nights/year. I only stay at Hilton or Marriott properties and this Hampton inn by Hilton is right in the middle of Burlington and Greensboro. Easy right of the exit. Little dated and needs renovation but is very clean and awesome staff. From housekeeping to GM. On my first trip they greeted me with my name and my Hilton goody bag. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for smoothie at the breakfast. Not all other hotels offer but they do.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I frequent Hampton Inn on a regular basis and this by far was the worst experience. I checked into my hotel and did not have either a refrigerator or a microwave in my room, which is advertised as being the highlight of the stay (all rooms are equipped with both). Because I brought food with me (that ended up going to waste), I was very disappointed to not see both items in my room. I spoke with the Manager, Sam, whom was very apologetic and promised to comp two nights (since I was without both for two nights). I went back the next day to secure both a refrigerator and a microwave ( since it was promised that they would provide both on day 3 of stay) only to come in contact with the most unprofessional, inconsiderate General Manager by the name of Michelle Vickory. She was very rude and did not honor the promise that was previously made by the Manager, Sam. I explained that I was not concerned about the fees, I only wanted to have the promised items, per the website when I made the reservation, to be in my room when I checked in. I will NEVER stay at this location again and will advise anyone else to take my lead and not stay here as well. There are various hotels in the surrounding area that will offer better customer service for the same price.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Salethia J
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Great place for the price. Right off the highway with quick access to Greensboro. Excellent breakfast. Very comfortable rooms and lobby area. The work out area was just what I needed to get some cardio in. We really liked hanging out in the kitchen area and the lobby while we stayed here.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank James C
Michelle V, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greensboro East, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Again, thank you for sending us your survey and we hope you choose to stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Wonderful clean and homey. Staff was very pleasant and helpful especially Hannah at the front desk. The breakfast is nice and they are very accomodating. I really don't know how you could ask for anymore. Always look forward to our visit.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

I wanted to write you and thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey sent to you after staying with us. We appreciate your feedback so much and will share it with our staff as an opportunity for celebration or coaching and training. It gives us a good look at all areas of our hotel and shows us where we excel and where there is room for improvement. So you filling out your survey helps us greatly and is much appreciated!

Also consider these accommodations in or near McLeansville
4.2 km away
Drury Inn & Suites Burlington
16.3 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro / Coliseum Area
14.0 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Burlington (Elon)
21.2 km away
Comfort Inn Greensboro
Comfort Inn Greensboro
#19 of 77 in Greensboro

Been to Hampton Inn Greensboro East? Share your experiences!