“Great food”

Burrito Loco
Ranked #28 of 288 Restaurants in Mooresville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

Really fresh and good burritos. I had a steak loco and it was awesome. I will go again. They have a smoky queso that was really tasty.

1  Thank Jim W

Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

Authentic home made food and delicious. The frijoles and rice are fresh made and not from a can. My favorite is the spicy shrimp burrito in a bowl

Reviewed 6 August 2015

Visiting my daughter in Mooresville and order take out , good food and fair price.. The food was enjoyable and wide selection to chose from. Second time have their food not worried about ordering again.

Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

We came based on the Trip Advisor reviews, and were so glad we did.
The California burrito and the tacos Carnivals were wonderful. The fresh guacamole with chips was phenomenal.
I had never heard Hispanic Jazz before, but they've got that too. Thus, the ambiance was delightful.
Strawberry filled Churros finished off a great meal.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

This little hidden gem in Mooresville is a very prime example of authentic Mexican cuisine.

The setting is simple and clean the food can be a bit pricy but it's well worth it. The tacos especially are the best I've ever had. Makes me a bit sad I've been going to Taco Bell for my Mexican fix. The menu at Burrito Loco is easy to understand and you'll be struggling to decide whether to get the chicken the shrimp or maybe the steak.

And to add to the atmosphere they even have a little live performance if you manage to eat in at the right time. Truly this place is worth at least one visit if you live in the Mooresville area.