“Good mexican food at a reasonable price”

Tequilas Mexican Grill And Taqueria
Ranked #34 of 287 Restaurants in Mooresville
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: A family owned and operated Mexican Restaurant, serving authentic Mexican, Southwestern, Tex-Mex and some original dishes. Kid friendly, veggie and vegan friendly, outdoor seating with a great view of Downtown Mooresville, we take reservations for large groups, all ABC permits and your favorite sports on tv.
Reviewed 18 August 2016

My wife and I took our daughter to Tequila's Restaurant for her birthday dinner (her choice).

We ordered a pitcher of margaritas and we also ordered a queso dip for the chips along with requesting their hottest salsa (for me).

They brought out two "hot" salsas, one hotter than the other. I have to say that I enjoyed both quite a bit, but the spiciest one was quite spicy and I had to reserve it for my meal. Their standard salsa had good flavor.

My wife and daughter had the Veggie Chimichanga which they liked quite a bit and I had the Smothered Super Burrito which was also pretty tasty.

All in all it was a nice place with good Mexican food.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

well went for lunch just after the crowds and thought a good time to try as I was in the area. Well mistake should have drove by. The Manager (if there is a manager) doesn't come to the table to check on customers. The waitress is scatter brained as we waited 10 minutes after being seated, ordered and had to ask for chips and salsa and still waited (the salsa is very good though once you have it). My husband got part of a meal he didn't order, she kept forgetting to get items we just asked for to complete our order. By the end I was exhausted and lost my appetite. The food was ok, ok for a quick lunch but probably wouldn't return, too many others choices in town,

Reviewed 8 August 2016

We want to like Tequilas but they have no consistency. We love Mexican and this is near our house so we keep trying it out. Sometimes the menu is fantastic and then the next time it is not. It is very frustrating. Fajitas and burritos seem to be the best options for us because those are good.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Great food and great prices. Wait staff has always been good for us although I know I've read some plants inn other reviews. Food is always yummy! Well worth the price!

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Another family staple, we LOVE this place. It's always been clean and friendly with great food, value and service. The menu seems to change frequently, but it's still always a huge selection and everything is always very good. Portions are huge, come hungry!