“Fast, Clean, Fresh with Great Service”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #107 of 285 Restaurants in Mooresville
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Been a long time since I've been here but i have a vague memory of it being pretty good but not good enough to make it a frequent dining destination.

That changed today.

Drove down for Statesville and got there around 12:15 pm. Already had a long line at the counter but I was patient and waited to see what happened.

They did a great job keeping the line moving while taking time to let each customer customize his or her meal.

I chose two Steak Over Achiever Tacos in a crunch shell. Good sized shells and we started with some black beans in the bottom with steak, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes and pico de gallo on top.

Took it over to the beverage station which also serves as the pickup point for Salsa, napkins etc. They had four different Salsa and I went with a nice medium that was delicious. I was tempted to try the Carolina Reaper Salsa but decided I would be prudent and save that for the next visit.

The Taco's were delicious. Quantity was huge and all components were nice and fresh with a good crunch.

While busy, service was good and they kept things moving and at the same time, they did a great job of busing the tables and keeping them wiped down.

My opinion has changed and now this would definitely be a place I would add to my frequent dinning list. For the traveler on I-77, it at Exit 36 on the west side, behind Verizon and down from Lowe's and Hobby Lobby.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

I have been coming to this location since it opened and the service and overall cleanliness is deteriorating. Walked in today and nobody was behind the counter, someone in my party comically yelled out "Welcome to Moe's"! After hearing our own greeting two employees appeared from the back and didn't great us, they just asked us what we wanted. The food was consistent of Moe's but the overall cleanliness of the restaurant is not what is expected. The pails were overflowing with trash and the floors were dirty. They need to retrain the staff on cleanliness and customer service.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

We are fans of Moe's, but not this location. We got the Art Vandalay wrap which was fair. Their is no wifi which is important to me.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

Awesome quick Southwest style food. On Monday there is Moe's Monday and you get a burrito and chips for $5.55 , or on Tuesday you get a free kids meal with purchase of a burrito. A kids meal is enough food for most adults. Sometimes the line looks daunting but it does move fast.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

While I have tried a few other menu items, earmuffs is my favorite! I order it with cilantro lime rice, black beans, grilled veggies, Pico de gallo and so many more fresh items! All orders come with chips and while I'm not one to drink soda, Moe's vanilla peach drink is so good!

Our whole family loves Moe's!