“Quality Chinese Food at a Fair Price.”

Rice Fun Restaurant
Ranked #83 of 286 Restaurants in Mooresville
Reviewed 15 October 2016

We've eaten here many, many times over the past several years. Portions are plentiful and the food is certainly above average. Well worth the money. Premises are clean and staff seem attentive and friendly.

Sometimes I smell cigarette smoke coming from within the building which is the only real issue I have with Rice Fun.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

The food is cheap, salty and not very good. It reminds me of mall food court Chinese food, but not as good as that. The egg roll tasted like rancid oil. The chicken Lo Mein was ok, but not great. Don't bother.

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

I had Sesame Chicken for lunch during the week. They were fairly busy while I was there. Service was OK. The food came out in a timely manner.

The sesame chicken was Great, very very hot (temp) when it first came out. I had to let it cool some. The egg roll was an egg roll ya know. The fired rice was OK.

Price was OK, not a tremendous deal but not expensive either. I will be back probably.

Reviewed 4 February 2016

We have been ordering from here 2-3 times over the last 7 years. Great prices and quality Chinese food.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

For the price its hard to beat the meals here. Rice Fun isnt anything fancy but its a good filling meal. Really liked the egg rolls.