“We keep hoping to see JR!”
Review of JR Motorsports

JR Motorsports
Ranked #4 of 51 things to do in Mooresville
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Nice place to see a working Nascar garage and most of all get some Jr. souvenirs. Lots to see and one day we hope to see JR do his Dirty Mo show.

1  Thank SheWei
"quick visit"
"viewing area"
"guided tour"
in 2 reviews
"staff was very friendly"
"merchandise"
in 9 reviews
"fans"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I dropped by this shop as I checked out multiple NASCAR shops. There is a good gift shop and a window to check out the ongoing shop preparations. The one difference from here to other shops is that the Dirty Mo Radio studio is also in the back of the shop that can be seen through a glass window.

1  Thank Drjohann
Reviewed 8 June 2017

Other than lovely spring days it was great.The car looks stunning and I drove till my destination..If I go with this again, then I would definitely love to have an another lap.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Well when in Mooresville NC and you enjoy NASCAR you have to go to Jr Motorsports!!!
My son and I spent most of the time looking through the glass wall out into a very meticulous looking garage!!!! All the race teams were working on the cars getting ready for the weekend.
I had the absolute pleasure of personally speaking with Kelly Earnhardt the real boss!!!!
Thank you Kelly for stopping to speak with me I can only imagine how busy your day to day schedule must be!!!
The staff were all great and professional!!!
It was really cool to see Jr's Wrangler car and his radio booth. It was also very unique to get up close to those big fancy race rigs.
There was some great deals to be had on race wear.
Thanks to everyone at Jr Motorsports for the fantastic service!!!!!

The only way it could have been better was if Jr himself had made a surprise visit.

Thanks from the Dupuis family from Southern Ontario Canada!!!!!