“My Yearly Trip”
Review of JR Motorsports

JR Motorsports
Ranked #4 of 47 things to do in Mooresville
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I always stop by when I'm in town for my yearly business trip. It is a nice and quaint shop. They are always friendly. I have stopped in before and talked with Kerry Earnhardt. I have also met Kelley Earnhardt Miller. Both are extremely nice and down to earth.

All reviews
"quick visit"
"viewing area"
"guided tour"
in 2 reviews
"staff was very friendly"
"merchandise"
in 9 reviews
"fans"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

While they are only 1 of 2 places open Saturday's there are no tours offered. Kind of crazy and not very fan friendly to have 90%of the race shops only open during the week and tours only offered during the week. Um hello your fans work to afford ticket prices and all your merch.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Nice place to see a working Nascar garage and most of all get some Jr. souvenirs. Lots to see and one day we hope to see JR do his Dirty Mo show.

1  Thank SheWei
Reviewed 3 July 2017

I dropped by this shop as I checked out multiple NASCAR shops. There is a good gift shop and a window to check out the ongoing shop preparations. The one difference from here to other shops is that the Dirty Mo Radio studio is also in the back of the shop that can be seen through a glass window.

1  Thank Drjohann