“Great operation”

Olympus Dive Center
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Three days of awesome dives with Olympus. The crew was super helpful and the dives were awesome! We were able to get to some awesome sites. My favorites were the Caribe Sea and the U-352. Stayed in the dive lodge (definitely not luxury but absolutely perfect to lay your head after a long day on the water) I will definitely dive with them again.

All reviews
"safety briefing"
"first class operation"
"tight ship"

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Chartered a two tank dive trip with Olympus. Arrived the day before the trip and registered, analyzed my tanks, and loaded my equipment. Everyone working here is very professional and serious about safety. We were hoping to get to the U-352 submarine, but current and visibility conditions were not conducive to a good dive. We instead dove the Aeolus. Travis and John the dive masters were very helpful and knowledgeable. Captain Bob gave an excellent safety briefing and guidance about how to dive this particular wreck for the most enjoyment. We saw two medium to large Sand Tiger sharks as well as tons of other fish. If you have never dove in North Carolina, I would highly recommend this crew.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

The Olympus Dive Center is professional, helpful, and just plain fun. The shop is well stocked with gear, apparel, and reference materials. The boats are clean, well laid out, and well maintained. If you are looking to dive the Graveyard of the Atlantic, Olympus is the smart choice.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Had a great dive with them. Once on the boat, very professional and helpful. Would dive with them again next time I'm in town.

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 September 2017

The Olympus Dive Center dive shop was well lit, clean and well stocked with dive gear, and commemorative wearing apparel.Their check-in process was friendly and organized. I was greeted by Travis, Chris and Dotie. The gas filling station was organized and efficient. I used a 30% EAN mix for the intended wreck depths. The multiple analyzing stations processed many divers rapidly. Our boat, the Midnight Express was clean, spacious and very accommodating to all of the guests. The Captain and crew (Clint and Justin) made the experience memorable even with poor weather the first day. The wrecks were as promised and nature provided great marine life and visibility. In three days we dove the INDRA, AEOLUS, CARIBSEA, U-352 and SPAR. I'll be back.