“Great local fare”

Add it.
400 Union
Ranked #33 of 111 Restaurants in Morganton
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Just happen to see this little gem on facebook and told my husband to take his dad for breakfast after a doctor visit. He relayed that it was very good and that they enjoyed their meal. On Sunday I wanted to try it out and was not disappointed. It is slightly higher than getting fast food, but this food is freshly prepared and delicious. On this particular day they had red velvet waffles.........oh my wonderful. We also had flatbread with scrambled eggs, cheese and ham on top, omelet, grits. Next time I am going to try the waffle bar with lots and lots of toppings available. Some of the best sweet tea I have had in a long time. Staff and owner were wonderful.