“Very good”

Harbor Inn Seafood
Ranked #26 of 114 Restaurants in Morganton
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Harbor Inn features fresh, delicious seafood served in our dining rooms or prepared for "take-home" meals. Treat your family to lunch or dinner at a Harbor Inn near you.
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Wide variety of seafood cooked any way you choose from steamed to fried. I loved the hush puppies, delicious!! Would definitely return.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Ordered a couple of different combination plates. Half the food tasted good but half tasted funny. The waitress was very attentive and pleasant, but there was a lot of closing prep going on an hour before closing time. Another waitress was arguing with someone on the cell phone while sitting in the dining room, then there was some argument in the kitchen. Lots of food for the money, so we ate only the good stuff and didn't go away hungry.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Good food as usual. Had the Wednesday Special, Perch and Baby Shrimp. It was good and much more than I could eat. You can request Horseradish for your cocktail sauce, which I happen to like. Sweet tea was good. I had a very good waitress that took care of me. Not sure about the other waitress, just glad I did not get her. The service was fast and my waitress must have checked on me 10 times. All was good, enjoy. I usually get Jumbo Shrimp and Oysters, but the special was very tasty.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Stick to the seafood. Family member loves grilled chicken, but we have to qait longer gor it. Fried shrimp and hush puppies are so hot and flavorful. Nbaked potato hits the spot with te as l whipped butter and rich sour cream. Friendly wait staff. Old booths could use an upgrade. Ample parking.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

My Family and I eat here often, usually take out. We have only had One order that the Shrimp was tough.