“Holy guacamole !”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 May 2015

They have the best guacamole, made right at the table. It is a meal in itself. So far I've enjoyed everything I've chosen so far. If I have one complaint, it is the tacos. My niece, who is not into Mexican food, orders the taco and the grease is dripping. She finds it difficult to eat that much grease. I agree. However, other than that everything else has been delicious.

Reviewed 7 April 2015

I drive a good distance to eat here. The food is very good.... More than I can eat. I have enough for lunch the next day. The prices are good.They are usually very busy but still we always get a table and the staff is friendly and attentive.It just has a different taste than the other Mexican restaurants.... I enjoy eating here very much.

Reviewed 23 March 2015

We couldn't remember the name and had to look it up; we remembered where it was, though - right off exit 105 in Morganton, NC. The portions are outrageous and so are the prices.
Tender meats, fresh vegetables, tasty sauces, good service, fantastic smells.
You know when you get a ribeye and shrimp in a Mexican restaurant and it's better than most steakhouses or fish camps, you've hit paydirt. Four heaping plates of food, unlimited fresh chips and salsa (salsa bar, too!!) with drinks for $27. Seriously,you must try it. Oh yeah, the place is clean and rustically quaint, but if you're wanting a 102 health rating and Mariachi band with tablecloths, PLEASE go somewhere else so you don't waste the time or space.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

Cute atomsphere! Food is pretty consistent. Good value for the money. Large portions, you won't go home hungry

Reviewed 17 March 2015

The food at Las Salsas is the freshest and best flavored in town. The serving portions are huge and can easily be shared by two or three people or taken home for leftovers. The fish tacos are the best I have ever had and they offer a salad as a side that is so very fresh and perfect as the side. Most of the time the service is very good as well and Las Salsas would have gotten 5 stars from me, but on occasion, service has been slow. I understand if it is lunch or dinner time, but usually the service is slow on off times like 2 in the afternoon. Still, the servers are very friendly and usually get the order correct the first time and correct any mistakes quickly and courteously. In the summer months, I always take a sweater because the air conditioning is too cold for me.