“Yum yum yum”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is a must go to place for fresh Mexican food. The shrimp are by far the best thing on the menu, bacon wrapped, fried or grilled. Portions are huge and shareable. Prices are very affordable and well worth it! Don't miss this little gem!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Las Salsas is a very nice Mexican restaurant with a very friendly atmosphere which we usually dine at for lunch. This restaurant is very busy at lunch but the staff is very attentive and the wait is not to bad. This is a great place to dine but come hungry because the servings are big.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Ten of us was there at 8:30 PM on a weekday. We enjoyed all of the food we had, Staff was fast and very helpful. We had plenty of staff that waited on us. I had the 3 soft taco of beef, chicken and pork. The rice and beans the came with my plate was very good. I had a draft beer and water to drink. The do have a salsa bar that was clean, not messy. We were there for almost 9:45 just talking. A very nice place to eat.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Food is excellent and reasonable. this time
We had mediocre service. I had fajitas.
, they serve huge portions but only 3 soft torttillas with. I asked for more 3 times before any were brought. That is normal for here. I would still go back again a d again

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Nice establishment, the service is always quick and friendly. We have had several dinners, all were good. I will continue to visit and would recommend this restaurant to others.