“Fast & Great Svc”

Denny's
Ranked #41 of 113 Restaurants in Morganton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 October 2017

It is rare to get bad service at a Denny's. Practically every vacation we take, we eat at Denny's. The service was great! I ordered the Santa Fe Sizzler w/ turkey back, and it was cooked to perfection! My hsb had the French Toast Slam w/ a side of grits, and he loved it!

I do not know how they do it, but the food is always cooked to perfection, and the staff work their keister's off. Good job and as always a great exp.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Seated quickly, our server, Cynthia L took great care of us. For the number of employees not really doing much, the floor was pretty dirty. Restrooms clean and men's room had a changing table. Someone who is responsible for ordering needs a new job, no Coca Cola on a Saturday night? Really?

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Waited 30 minutes literally for hard food I seen sitting ready for 10+ minutes
Then waited extra 20 for a remake til I got up and left

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Food delicious. Amy, our server, was prompt, efficient and friendly. My husband had the traditional bacon and eggs and I had the fitfare veggie skillet. We are traveling and we would definitely stop here again if we are this way again.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

My wife and I ate breakfast at this location and the food was very good and hot. Our server was spread out over the restaurant, so getting our coffee refills was difficult. The restaurant must be popular because there were only a couple of parking spots left when we ate on Saturday morning.