“Awesome little place”
Review of Pat's Snack Bar

Pat's Snack Bar
Ranked #19 of 113 Restaurants in Morganton
Reviewed 18 April 2016

I used to work in Morganton and my week wasn't complete until I'd had a hamburger & fries at least a couple of times at Pats. Nice hometown flavor!

Reviewed 17 April 2016

My husband and I visited Pat's for lunch on an overnight stay in Morganton. We like to patronize locally owned restaurants when we travel and bypass the chains when possible. Pat's was a nice experience. The sandwiches we had, grilled chicken and egg salad were good and fresh. The best of all was the conversation with the owners who I think were Pat's son and grandson. They obviously knew all the customers except for the two of us but we were treated like locals! As an added bonus, there is a bakery at the back of the dining room where we bought a brownie and a no bake cookie for dessert. I would not hesitate to recommend Pat's for lunch when visiting Morganton.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Great local place for a good breakfast and good lunch .Old school burgers and food and super people who own it and all the workers to

Reviewed 21 December 2015 via mobile

My first,but not last, visit was wonderful. The staff was great. I would give them 5 stars if they took credit cards.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

This was my first time to visit Pat's Snack Bar and I was very impressed. My breakfast sandwich reminded me of my grandmother's and I loved the atmosphere of the place. The dining area has older vintage looking seating that makes it really unique. The staff were super nice and welcoming. When I reached the back of the store that was the gold mine! =) I am a fan of sweets and there were many to choose from...so I ordered one of each! Definitely look forward to visiting again soon!