“Typical Lovable Chaos”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #31 of 118 Restaurants in Morganton
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Ate here Saturday and Sunday morning on our weekend stay at the motel across the street. Food was good, staff was friendly, restaurant was clean.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

The Restaurant is clean and not crowded, but it just before 5 pm. They took my Order within seconds of sitting down. The Cook may be new, multi tasking doesn't seem to be a strong point. My food arrived hot and in a fair and timely fashion.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

The entire crew did a good job this a.m.
Always nice to be greeted. Cheese eggs, scattered hashbrowns, and raisin toast are a great way to start my day. Good value too!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Just off Exit 105 on I-40 you'll find good food. The Service has always been great. You will not wait long after ordering before getting your food.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 25 October 2016

My husband and I ate here on a Tuesday morning about 9:00 am for breakfast. Our waitress was nice and acknowledged us as we were seated at the bar(No tables available). We did have to wait for service as they were busy. The waitress had to wait til their turn before placing orders, therefore causing delays. My biggest grip was that the food came out in parts. The ham would come and then you would have to wait several minutes before the eggs, etc. came out. I never saw any of the rags washed out from cleaning table to table. This seemed to be a sanitary issue in my opinion. The food was okay. Not sure I would return if I had other choices.

Date of visit: October 2016