“Good Chicken”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #76 of 111 Restaurants in Morganton
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Great Cole slaw and a good, quick 3 piece meal. This location, across from Lowe's, just updated their facility and the drive through works great. Enjoy

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Stopped here on the way home from visiting my aunt in the hospital. The restaurant was clean and the service was good. The staff was very helpful. Our order was right. The food was hot and tasted as KFC food should taste.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Was pleasantly surprised by added drink for value price. Fresh, well batter chicken would make the Colonel proud. A server came to dining room to check on all customers.

Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch with my family. It looked as if the dining room had been looted. Napkins and sauce packets, food debris and grime all over the floor! The drink station was a disaster, the tables were disgusting and we ended up having to wipe one down ourselves just to have a place to eat. Trash was over flowing and the employees acted as if they were bothered we were even there. The Tea container was empty and we had to ask for our cups to be filled at the counter.... Can you believe we had the nerve to ask their employees to fill out cups....some nerve we have!!! I had been through the drive thru a couple of times and they always managed to get my order wrong. Now that I have been inside, I can see why!

Reviewed 4 June 2015

Not as clean as some other KFC stores. Staff seemed to fool around a little too much. Got the food to go and when I got home I discovered the chicken was original recipe, not crispy as I had requested. Next time I'll drive a little further and visit the other KFC un town.