“Wonderful Cuisine, Beautiful View, Friendly Service!”

Farm to Fork Eatery
Ranked #12 of 117 Restaurants in Morganton
Price range: US$8 - US$9
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Farm to Fork eatery is a food cart located at Silver Fork Winery in Morganton NC. Our menu changes seasonally and we offer sandwiches, quiche, salads and Panini. We source as much as we can locally and organically. We also offer gluten free options. We are not a restaurant but a food cart and strive to offer clean, unique foods in the beautiful settings of Silver Fork Winery.
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for the way to spend a lovely afternoon, stop by Silver Fork Winery. There you will find the lovely, cottage inspired food cart that is Farm to Fork Eatery, and chef Betty and her amazing Cuban inspired cuisine. The view is quite impressive...and the setting boasts a casual elegance. Betty is a delight, and prepares every item to perfection. The Cuban sandwich is the best I’ve ever had...the pork nachos are my boyfriend’s favorite. Not to mention the lovely wine pairings Betty has thoughtfully matched to each dish. What a relaxing way to spend an afternoon!!! Five stars all the way!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 18 September 2017

My wife, son and I are at Farm to Fork Sunday, Sept 17th and had a excellent meal. We had two cuban sandwiches and a plate of nachos. everything was hot, fresh and flavorful. between the great food and the scenery, it is a must try.........

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Visited the winery on Saturday and had a delicious lunch! Ordered the Cuban panini and it was moist and very tasty. The butternut squash soup was a perfect accompaniment. The girl who runs the food truck -Ms Betty- is very sweet and makes you feel right at home. She puts out a great little menu which changes seasonally. The setting is just breathtaking and the live music adds a perfect touch to a great day! Don't miss this gem

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

This place is a real gem. We only ordered 2 of the items on the menu but were tempted to try them all. Best Cuban sandwich I've ever eaten and that says a lot given I'm from Miami! Nachos were also delicious. The winery setting and live music were lovely too. Great experience. I highly recommend it on any trip to Asheville or nearby.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 24 October 2016

We were visiting Silver Fork Winery and had the pleasure of eating lunch at Farm to Fork. I had a Cuban sandwich and my wife had a turkey croissant. Both were very tasty. The Cuban had fresh bread with tender pork. The turkey was ample on very soft bread. They were served with chips and pickles. We sat on the terrace outside the wine tasting room and enjoyed a great view of the vineyards. Our experience at Farm to Fork definitely added to our enjoyment of the winery.

Date of visit: October 2016