“Wonderful Salad Bar and Pizza ”

Maria's Italian Eatery
Ranked #20 of 117 Restaurants in Morganton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: Italian restaurant offering dine-in, Carry-out and delivery.
Description: Italian restaurant offering dine-in, Carry-out and delivery.
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Had lunch there today. $20 for wife and I. Each had the buffet and iced tea. One of the best salad bars I have eaten at. Interesting concept. Even includes dessert pizzas. Pizzas were great. I particularly liked the white cheese. I consider this place to be a real "find" . We will be back whenever we get to Morganton again. Staff was very competent and friendly. We got their shortly before noon and I am glad we did. It filled up quickly. Obviously people know a good thing when they see it

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

The buffet was amazing. Lots of fruits and veggies and great pizza. Best crust I've had. Very crispy. Made my tummy very happy. Good service. I would love to come back again.

1  Thank luv2golf12
Reviewed 13 July 2017

This is a favorite in town buffet, always fresh and they will order special pizza upon request. Salad bar is awesome as well. Customer Service is up to standard level as well. Friendly wait staff.

1  Thank lisapG1202QP
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Lunch visit with clean, fresh salad bar with variety of selections that are well stocked. Pizza bar has variety but not as tasty as salad side. Menu available at this popular spot.

1  Thank CindyCookRN
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Great pizza buffet ... And best spaghetti in Morganton. Very good service and prices are great too. Sometimes crowded especially on Friday nights.

1  Thank crewstony