Hampton Inn Raleigh Durham Airport
US$118
Hotels.com
US$126
US$118
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfast isgreat customer serviceovernight stayraleigh durham airportexcellent stayan early flightroom was clean and comfortablegas stationnext morningthe shuttle driverfitness centereasy accessother hotelsyogurt
Reviewed 28 March 2018

This hotel is gorgeous and the staff are amazing. We really enjoyed our stay. The breakfast is amazing as well. We will definitely stay at this location again. Extremely clean! Always love staying at a Hampton Inn

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rebecca R, Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Thank you for the five star review of our hotel and loyalty to our brand. We are happy you enjoyed breakfast, and that our staff was friendly. We hope you have another clean and comfortable stay with us soon.

Area Sales Manage

Reviewed 28 March 2018

My stay at the Hampton Inn wasn't planned but when my flight was changed to the following morning I called the Hilton reservation line and reserved a one night stay at the hotel. The courtesy shuttle arrived in 10 minutes to pick me up from RDU. The driver was terrific. The front desk was very welcoming and offered immediate suggestions on where I could get dinner close to the hotel. My flight was early the next morning and the shuttle took me back to the airport at 5:30 am. Nothing had gone right with my travel and it was such a welcome relief to have everything be perfect at the Hampton Inn. My room was quiet and very comfortable. The free breakfast was even out at 5 am so I could grab fruit, yogurt and coffee before my return to the airport. I will absolutely stay at the Hampton Inn in December when I have plans to again fly from the Raleigh Durham Airport. Thank you Hilton for such a nice property.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for the five star review of our hotel! We are happy to hear we exceeded all your expectations. We look forward to having you back in December for another perfect stay.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Great place to stay coming or going from RDU... Gwen is such a great lady! Careful of the coffee in the lobby... it is so HOT the shuttle driver was concerned when he heard me scream like a bad actress as I tried to take that first sip without letting it cool down. Seriously, it's scalding! Still, one of the best Hilton properties I've stayed at in a long time! Highly recommended. Oh, did I mention the Waffle House next door has the best grits in the WORLD! So that helps.

Room Tip: It's a business hotel for business travelers, so the further from the elevators, the quieter it is.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Rebecca R, Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you for the five star review of our hotel! We are happy that Gwen was helpful to you and will pass on your kind words. We apologize that our coffee was a little warmer than you expected. We keep it as fresh as possible. We are happy to hear our staff was helpful every step of the way during your stay. We look forward to having you back in the future.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Needed a convenient place, got a great stay. Really friendly and helpful at check in and breakfast (free, and open at 5). Comfortable and clean. Nice amenities. Could not be much closer to the airport.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for the five star review of our hotel! We are happy to hear our staff, amenities, and proximity to the airport met your needs. We look forward to having you back in the future.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Our family had a early flight the next morning when we stayed at Hampton. The people were excellent to deal with. They helped with long term parking, shuttle to the airport and breakfast the morning we left. it was a great stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the five star review of our hotel! We are happy to hear our staff was excellent and helpful every step of the way during your stay. We look forward to having you back in the future.