“Solid Good ”

Ranked #15 of 162 Restaurants in Morrisville
Price range: US$8 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Handcrafted daily, fresh pasta, pizza, chicken, seafood, steak, veal and desserts. Extensive wine bar, gluten-free menu. Patio dining and fire pits.
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

Been here several times both lunch and dinner and it is always really good with interesting dishes and a sound wine list. Love the stone look and the valet parking - parking places are definitely an issue here. Great salads and pasta dishes. Good place to take a customer.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

Attended a luncheon for work. Limited menu. Large portions. Their Desserts were a good variety. Great bread! Waitresses were on top of their game, nice but not overly friendly.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

A recent Friday night visit to socialize with other parents (while our kids were at a nearby dance). We enjoyed ZUCCHINI FRITTE
(panko encrusted, flash fried, Meyer lemon-herb aioli), CRABCAKE TRAVINIA (jumbo lump crabmeat, spinach-roasted tomato orzo, lemon buerre blanc), and TRAVINIA MEATBALLS (San Marzano tomato sauce, whipped ricotta, grilled crostinis).

All were very tasty and served hot! Craft beer was cold, and service was very attentive.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Recently took some out of town family here for dinner. Immediately greeted nicely by the hostess and sat right away. Our server Susie was amazing and our food was just as great! Atmosphere was classy and tasteful. I can't wait to go back and sit outside and try some other dishes. Our guests were equally impressed.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

I am from the Northwest where we know how to cook salmon. I have never been asked how I want my salmon cooked. It should be cooked through, but not over cooked. That is how I asked for it. It was dry. My beet salad had limp beets and canned or cooked fruit (couldn't tell) but it wasn't fresh fruit. It was suppose to have crumbled cheese and there were a couple "crumbles". If there was a dressing, i couldn't tell, because it was tasteless. My husband had a shrimp dish with 4 small shrimp in a tasteless sauce. Poor value for the price. The service was good.

Been to Travinia? Share your experiences!