US$129
Hampton.com
US$133
US$128
HIExpress.com
Days Inn by Wyndham Murphy(Murphy)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$125
Quality Inn(Andrews)
US$72
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$245
US$224
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$275/night.

All reviewscatfishrainbow troutfishing dockmom and popnc areaping pongkitchenetteraftingprivacymountains
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

I have been in I am 1 of our sons stayed at river cove cabin on our way back from florida . we arrived too late so the owner was very accommodating and the cabin we had was right on the water we didn't catch any fish but it wasn't for us not trying that's the only problem that we had with the place was that we caught no fish although we will be returning with our other three boys and hoping for a big catch the cabins are right on the river and it is quiet and peaceful owners are very nice and quite informative Murphy is a beautiful little town and we will be returning. Smoky Mountain National Park far away . and while you're there check out all the waterfalls in Transylvania County or near Highlands North Carolina they are beautiful.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2016 via mobile

My husband and I happened up on these sweet little cabins located on the Nottely River. The owner was very accommodating. The cabin was very clean. Very reasonably priced! Beautiful location and view! Sweet cat named dog. We would love to stay here again.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2015

I discovered river cove cabins in 1989. I returned in 1995 and 1998 as well as 2001 twice and 2002. then my daughter and I who was 8 at the time returned in 2004 which was the year the cabins were bought by Gary and Wanda. we have returned every year except one. this year was my 11th time since 2004. this place is so perfectly set and scenic. it is such a plus to have experienced the "like family" friendliness of the owners. they frequently share conversation and camp fire nights. we love this place.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2015

I don't know what Music Man is talking about, I arrived from Michigan on September 29th and stayed at River Cove Cabin through October 6th. There were no Hurricane or flood warnings for the storm was 500 miles away. There was a non related rain shower that came through but the owners were kind enough to inform me of a brand new casino up the road as well as some flea markets and thrift stores near by which I did go to and enjoyed very much. My first impression of the place was small, rustic, quiet and non commercial which was exactly what I was looking for. As this was my first time away from Michigan and my first trip to North Carolina. It is close enough to Georgia and Tennessee so it was like three trips in one. I loved it and am already looking forward to going back. Great place for some quiet rest and relaxation and it was great having my own little place where I could sleep,shower,cook all wrapped up in one cabin on the river with a nice television and wifi. It even had a fireplace, which I did use one night. Will definitely be back

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2015 via mobile

Ok so website says no refunds due to weather- understandable. Had sent in HALF of amount due. Hurricane weather including flash floods redirected us away from NC and toward Arkansas. Owner would not offer partial credit toward another visit . As a returning customer I did expect that . So they lose us as an annual returning customer. No worries- will be looking on trip advisor for someone else that wants our business as we return to that area often :))
The dude was rude anyway

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
RCCMurphy_NC, Owner at River Cove Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2015

This person never canceled their reservation. They just never showed up.