“Pros/Cons”
Review of Quality Suites

Quality Suites
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Pineville
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location in Pineville. I booked a Business Suite that come with a full kitchen. The place is immaculate and pretty quiet for a hotel. My biggest pet peeve is hotels that aren't quiet and people slamming doors which I know can vary night to night. The only reason I'm giving it 3 stars is because the outside area had a horrible smell that I could smell in my room also. Smelt like a septic system gone bad. I arrived late and left super early for work so I never mentioned it also because they probably couldn't do anything about it regardless. Overall a good stay and the breakfast was as a normal free one however they had bacon which is always a plus!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
James M, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Hello,
I'm sorry about the outside smell. The nearby creek might have been flooded. It does occur very rarely, but I haven't heard before about any smell being sensed in a room. I'm sorry that had happened to you. We all want our guests to have nice clean, fresh smelling, rooms... Please consider staying again. I can assure you that had been a fluke. Take care. Sincerely, James McGivern GM

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Travel from North Carolina to South Carolina and want to stay in close proximity to Crosswinds, this is the perfect location. Rooms are spacious and clean with refrigerators in rooms. This is a kid friendly location and sometimes you might run into youth baseball teams. Location is in immediate proximity to interstates and dining opportunities abound. Staff is outgoing and accommodating. Well worth checking out. Updated rooms add to the experience. Breakfast choices are typical, but you might want to get there a little early. Ask at the desk how many guests are staying overnight to judge how busy dining area might get. Convenient to Charlotte, but not in any of the major downtown traffic locations.

Room Tip: If you're not traveling with with young children ask for a room away from the pool.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here the staff was very nice also room was very clean and comfortable and had my 4 month old with me and I'm very picky on my kids environment and where they sleep and I must say I had no worries here awesome I will honestly recommend to book and stay here

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Hello! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. We'll keep working hard to ensure the place is clean and ready in case you return... Thanks for the review. Sincerely, James McGivern GM

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Nice exterior upon arrival, My room had updated case goods, flat screen TV's. I was In town for business and this was a comfortable choice and the location was right off 485. The bed was very comfortable and the air conditioner kept the room nice and cool.

Room Tip: Third floor with even numbers face the parking lot and you can keep an on your vehicle
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Hello! I'm glad you like the renovations. We hope to see you again... Sincerely, James McGivern GM

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Stay at this place for 3nights! The hotel is very neat and rooms are very comfortable. There is a small office room with nice table and ergonomic chair for work. Televisions are available both at office area as well bedroom. Other appliances available are coffee maker, microwave oven, refrigerator and ironing box and board.

Then comes to the best part. Very comfortable and neatly kept bed. So cozy that I was late for morning woke up calls ☺️. Room service was excellent and daily they would change towels , rugs and other sanitary items.

Free wifi available and very good complementary breakfast with selection of bread, eggs, bacon , tots, waffles with syrups, doughnuts etc.

Friendly staff and service. Access to shops like Patel bros, china buffet, Home Depot are good and nearby.

Highly Recommended!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Hello! I'm glad you found your stay cool and cosy! Nice. We hope to see you again. Safe traveling... Sincerely, James McGivern GM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pineville
0.9 km away
MainStay Suites Charlotte
#116 of 180 in Charlotte
2.1 km away
Suburban Extended Stay Charlotte-Pineville

Been to Quality Suites? Share your experiences!