Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Pineville
Reviewed 16 May 2017

This is always my go to hotel when traveling to the Charlotte area. My favorite front desk receptionist is Zoe, she is simply amazing and will do whatever it takes to make sure that you are well accommodated. The recently updated rooms are a great upgrade to the facility.

Room Tip: Right across the street from a mall and several restaurants.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank YNSIMMONS
Guest_Ser_Manager, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Hello YNSIMMONS,

Thank you so very much for your positive feedback on our front desk agent! I will be sure to pass the nice comment along to Zoey. We are glad to be your "go to hotel" when your in town! We are excited that you like the newly renovated rooms and lobby area! We look forward to seeing you again when you are brought to the area.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

I travel 2-3 times per month for work and this was the first time I stayed at this hotel in Charlotte. I was very disappointed in the service I received and the condition of the room. My travel agent apparently booked a handicapped accessible room which I did not need. I was told that there were not any rooms available for me to switch to but when I checked the online system it still showed rooms available for that night which was frustrating. When I arrived to my room the condition of the room itself was fine but the bathroom was unacceptable. It smelled so strongly of urine I kept all of my belongings outside of the bathroom. I spoke with the front desk person in the morning and asked for additional attention to be paid to the cleaning of the bathroom that day and when I returned that evening it still smelled terrible. The hallways are frigid because the air conditioning was on blast. I don't know if this is seasonal or all the time. On a positive note, there is food and bar service daily, breakfast and convenient location. If I have a choice, it is unlikely I will stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms are accessible by an open and inviting staircase from the lobby for quick access
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your valued response ChampagneTasteMD,

I would like to apologize about the problem that you had here at the Four Points Pineville. I seen you stated that you are here a few times out of the month and I would like you to come and try our place again. We would love to get the change of bettering our first impression on you. With the review you gave we would love to handle the issue and welcome you back for another stay.

Have a great day and thank you for the response.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Very nice room, friendly staff at desk, restaurant, and housekeeping. Nice breakfast buffet was just 5 bucks. I made the Green Choice and got the coupon every day, so my breakfast was free! Will definitely stay there next time.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Guest_Ser_Manager, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Good afternoon 961daleh,

Thank you for the kind words and filling out our survey. I would like to say thank you for Making A Green Choice, as it doesn't only benefit you but also the environment. I am glad you joyed our Spinners Bar & Grille and that the staff were great. We look forward to your next visit and welcoming you back to your home away from home!

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Room was great. All the staff from check in with Kieran and Alisa at the bar for dinner thru breakfast and check out everyone was so friendly. There was construction being done, but again the warmth inside made it bearable. The only problem I had is I love the Sheraton sweet sleeper beds but the one in the room I had was not one. I woke up with a stiff back. If you like hard beds you would have no problem.

Room Tip: The construction will only last a little while and then I'm sure any room is good. There was no...
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello 700Jan,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survery!! We are thrilled that you loved our hotel and our wonderful staff!! I do apologize about the bed in the room and we will make sure the next time you are in town you are comfortable! Just remember here at the Four Points you are always welcomed and we look forward to another wonderful stay from you and your guest!

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night and was welcomed by the staff and received a complimentary snack with my status. They have a restaurant and bar that is open for dinner along with a modest buffet brunch in the morning.

There aren't many non-chain dining options nearby but drive minutes and you're surrounded by options.

I did have a room near the elevator and it was loud and seemed to operate at all hours of the night but outside of this the hotel is solid.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Guest_Ser_Manager, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2017

Good afternoon 02Hoosier,

On behalf of the staff here we would truly like to thank you for your kind words about our staff and hotel. We are glad you enjoyed the welcome box and Spinners, our restaurant. When you come back to the hotel if you would like a different room, maybe a little father back from the elevator, we would love to accoumdate you. We look forward to being your host again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pineville
0.4 km away
5.7 km away
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood
7.1 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte/Ayrsley

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville? Share your experiences!