Quality Suites(Pineville)(Great Value!)
QualityInn
US$89
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Comfort Suites(Pineville)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$97
ComfortSuites
US$84
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$81
SuburbanHotels
US$109
US$57
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskon taproom servicespg goldhotel barthe staff was friendly and helpfulbreakfast buffet isnice roomstay there againnice areavery nice hotelbooked this hotelhotel roomtwo queen bedssitting areaconvenient locationmini fridge
Reviewed 5 May 2017

I travel 2-3 times per month for work and this was the first time I stayed at this hotel in Charlotte. I was very disappointed in the service I received and the condition of the room. My travel agent apparently booked a handicapped accessible room which I did not need. I was told that there were not any rooms available for me to switch to but when I checked the online system it still showed rooms available for that night which was frustrating. When I arrived to my room the condition of the room itself was fine but the bathroom was unacceptable. It smelled so strongly of urine I kept all of my belongings outside of the bathroom. I spoke with the front desk person in the morning and asked for additional attention to be paid to the cleaning of the bathroom that day and when I returned that evening it still smelled terrible. The hallways are frigid because the air conditioning was on blast. I don't know if this is seasonal or all the time. On a positive note, there is food and bar service daily, breakfast and convenient location. If I have a choice, it is unlikely I will stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms are accessible by an open and inviting staircase from the lobby for quick access
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Guest_Ser_Manager, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Thank you for your valued response ChampagneTasteMD,

I would like to apologize about the problem that you had here at the Four Points Pineville. I seen you stated that you are here a few times out of the month and I would like you to come and try our place again. We would love to get the change of bettering our first impression on you. With the review you gave we would love to handle the issue and welcome you back for another stay.

Have a great day and thank you for the response.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Very nice room, friendly staff at desk, restaurant, and housekeeping. Nice breakfast buffet was just 5 bucks. I made the Green Choice and got the coupon every day, so my breakfast was free! Will definitely stay there next time.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Guest_Ser_Manager, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Good afternoon 961daleh,

Thank you for the kind words and filling out our survey. I would like to say thank you for Making A Green Choice, as it doesn't only benefit you but also the environment. I am glad you joyed our Spinners Bar & Grille and that the staff were great. We look forward to your next visit and welcoming you back to your home away from home!

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Room was great. All the staff from check in with Kieran and Alisa at the bar for dinner thru breakfast and check out everyone was so friendly. There was construction being done, but again the warmth inside made it bearable. The only problem I had is I love the Sheraton sweet sleeper beds but the one in the room I had was not one. I woke up with a stiff back. If you like hard beds you would have no problem.

Room Tip: The construction will only last a little while and then I'm sure any room is good. There was no noise after 5:30 p.m.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello 700Jan,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survery!! We are thrilled that you loved our hotel and our wonderful staff!! I do apologize about the bed in the room and we will make sure the next time you are in town you are comfortable! Just remember here at the Four Points you are always welcomed and we look forward to another wonderful stay from you and your guest!

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night and was welcomed by the staff and received a complimentary snack with my status. They have a restaurant and bar that is open for dinner along with a modest buffet brunch in the morning.

There aren't many non-chain dining options nearby but drive minutes and you're surrounded by options.

I did have a room near the elevator and it was loud and seemed to operate at all hours of the night but outside of this the hotel is solid.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Guest_Ser_Manager, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2017

Good afternoon 02Hoosier,

On behalf of the staff here we would truly like to thank you for your kind words about our staff and hotel. We are glad you enjoyed the welcome box and Spinners, our restaurant. When you come back to the hotel if you would like a different room, maybe a little father back from the elevator, we would love to accoumdate you. We look forward to being your host again soon!

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

At check in I was greeted by Kiran, a delightful front desk associate who checked me into my room with a smile and a wonderful personality! He certainly started this trip off well. I enjoyed some time at Spinners (the hotel bar & grill) on Friday evening and was welcomed by Judith. A true bright spot at this hotel! She was friendly and helpful in suggestions for a fun evening out. It was a great experience there! The rooms are spacious, clean and well decorated. Plenty of space to spread out. A very comfortable bed which gave me a fantastic night's sleep! Next time I am in the area I will be sure to stay here again!! Thank you to the staff at this hotel for a great experience!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

Hi and truly thank you for your wonderful words about the Four Points. We are so pleased to hear that the staff and hotel itself where up to your standards. We love to hear feedback and look forward to sharing it with our staff. We welcome you back anytime and of course with arms wide opened. Stephanie we would love to have you back again and have another great experience with you! As we always say "it's the little things that count".
Thank you for your time and for choosing our hotel to accommodate your lodging needs.