Quality Suites(Pineville)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$101
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$72
US$65
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$81
Hotels.com
  • Free Breakfast
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$59
US$90
ExtendedStay
US$65
All reviewsfront deskon taproom servicespg goldhotel barbusiness tripbreakfast buffet isstay there againspacious roomnice areathe staff was friendly and helpfulvery nice hotelbooked this hoteltwo queen bedsconvenient locationmini fridgeeggs
Reviewed 8 August 2017

What a gem! Convenient to the highway, welcoming feel, HUGE rooms and a great breakfast - what else more could you ask for? The staff was friendly when we checked in. They also have a bar and a restaurant! This hotel, with all the amenities, was even very budget friendly! Would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor room
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Guest_Ser_Manager, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Hello Mldollaz,

Thank you for the great review of our property! We are so thrilled that you enjoyed our Spinners Bar and Grille and the breakfast buffet in the mornings. Please feel free to come back and visit us here at the Four Points anytime you are in town.

We look forward to seeing you again when you come back to the area.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We came to Four Points for a few days while looking for a home to relocate in Charlotte, we had a wonderful experience there, the staff was the nicest group of people we have ever ran across while staying at a motel, the bedding was so nice and the motel was extremely clean, you felt like a guest and the people in the bar area were so nice also, I just can't say enough about Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte-Pineville and we will for sure be coming back to this Motel, we have a great feeling about moving to Charlotte after staying here.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Guest_Ser_Manager, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Oh Kathy S. welcome to the Charlotte area, it's a wonderful city filled with outgoing residents! We are glad you experienced the best out of our staff and enjoyed your time here at the Four Points Charlotte-Pineville. Remember our Spinners Bar & Grille is opened to everyone including the amazing residents of Charlotte! Thank you for you stay and the nice review. We welcome you over anytime neighbor!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I usually am very positive when I leave reviews. This hotel's website major point I'd "minutes from Charlotte Douglas International Airport." I flew in at midnight and. Needed a place to stay so this seemed reasonable and I like 4 Points hotels. I booked with points. Minutes from the airport at 25 plus and a $45 cab fare. When I learned of this on the day of my flight when I called to ask about the non-existent shuttle I tried to change to the Sheraton which is close. However, Starwood informed me if I did this they would charge me $600 for an $89 room for not keeping the reservation. I ended up losing 2 hours of sleep. Terrible public relations.
The hotel itself was nice and staff friendly. Their website is misleading and needs to be corrected. Not minutes from CLT but a $45 cab fare from CLT!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Guest_Ser_Manager, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Mr. Chris T,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. With this information you have given we will surely do our best in updating our sites to provide the best for our customers. I apologize about the inconvenience of the location of our property to the airport and the miss guided information that was presented to you. We value the time you took to inform us on the issues that need to be handled and we will make those changes. We would love to host you here at the Four Points the next time you are in South Charlotte.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

This is our stopping point on our spring break trip to Fla. The year before tremendous amounts of construction was going on. We returned this year to see a marvelous looking lobby and breakfast area. Our room was superb as will. If there is any knock it's that the towels might need a dash of softener as they get washed. The breakfast area was great. Both desk staff, maids staff were helpful. Looking to visit again spring of 2018

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

O1053PQmichaelw it is wonderful that you were a guest before renovations and then got to see the final product. We are excited that you love the new design to our hotel! We will definitely take the advice about the towels and make sure we get them just right! One your until we see you again in spring 2018, we look forward to it!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We stayed here for a lacrosse tourney in Charlotte over the summer and were very surprised by this hotel. I've never stayed at a Sheraton before, but this hotel was very nicely managed and recently updated. Its also close to

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

jhysom, sports will have you traveling all over the place!! We are just lucky enough that lacrosse brought you and the team here! When sports gives you a break we are here for you and your guest if you find yourself in the Charlotte area. You should also check out the Starwood/Marriott hotels and the loyalty programs that way you are rewarded also! Until next time good luck and thank you for staying with us!