“Great Hotel!”

Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Pineville
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel was fantastic! Was here during the PGA golf tour so hotel rooms where filling up fast. So I have to admit this wasn’t my first pick but boy they will be now for future trips to Charlotte! This hotel feels like it’s super fancy and the staff treat you like it’s a 5 star resort. Clean lobby and rooms! Good area I feel as well. Over all two thumbs up for this place!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Guest_Ser_Manager, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Tamra V,

You are welcomed here at the Four Points any time either with the PGA tour or even for your own get away trip. We take pride in our staff and hotel and they will be pleased by the great review that was left about them. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Thank you for your review and for letting us host you.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Irma.

We all know who that was as she tore up the Caribean, blasted through Florida and exploded all over Georgia, Alabama and the Carolinas.

Even though North & South Carolina technically dodged the bullet of Irma's wrathful eyewall, her outer bands were spewed all over the place and my town (Fort Mill, SC) and Greater Charlotte, NC were in for some very nasty weather with tornadic conditions.

A giant oak tree overlooking my house was of concern and it was a good idea to better be safe than sorry with the wind conditions being so unstable.

The Four Points Sheraton in Pineville ( a non-pet hotel) very graciously accepted my pet, (and many others who needed shelter from the storm) and waived any additional pet charges, as well as providing a free full breakfast of coffee, OJ, eggs, bacon, waffles, cereal, bagels, yogurt, toast, and southern biscuits with gravy.

The staff extended my checkout time, replace our lost room keys immediately (de-activated our old ones) and basically bent over backwards to make sure we felt like we were home. I cannot say enough or heap enough praise upon this hotel and their staff.

The hotel is lovely- comfortable, stylish and well appointed. No complaints whatsoever.

Thank you, Four Points Sheraton. You are a class act. A+++

Stayed: September 2017

Maria F,

In a time like Irma we feel it best to come together and to help each other out as best as possible. We take so much pride in that fact that you enjoyed the stay in one of the most difficult times with the weather and such. I know you said you are right next door in Fort Mill but please come back and stay with us if you need a break or just a little get away. Thank you for your kind words!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Stay Report - 8/30 - 8/31

Location: The hotel is located on Pineville-Matthews Road (NC-51) just off I-485. Across the street from the hotel is the Carolina Place Mall and there are also a number of restaurants around, several of which deliver through Postmates. Downtown Charlotte is 25 minutes away and CLT is 20.

Hotel: The hotel is only 16 years old and is in pretty good shape. The lobby layout is odd and cramped thanks to a large stairwell going up to the second floor and the elevator banks. On the right side of the lobby are the check in desk and a sundry store and on the left is a bar which also serves breakfast and dinner. The hotel also has room service. When I arrived there was coffee, fruit infused water and smoothies available for free in the lobby which were a nice touch.

Check In: Hurried and no SPG Gold recognition. I don't know if I got the Welcome Amenity points as I wasn't asked if I wanted them or points. I also mentioned I was alone and didn't need the room with two beds I booked but I didn't get moved to a King.

Room: I was on the 5th floor which is the SPG floor. The room was pretty impressive for a standard room. There was a living room area, kitchenette with microwave and fridge and work area. The only complaints are the fact that the wifi was nearly unusable from 6-8 PM and the conditioner container in my shower was empty.

Breakfast: I paid $5 extra for a AAA Breakfast Rate. There were cheese omelets and two kinds of sausage as well as waffle makers, cereal, fruit, yogurt and pastries. Service in the breakfast area was fairly nonexistent.

My rate was $98 and this hotel is perfectly fine for an overnight in Charlotte and certainly better than many other 4Ps I've stayed at.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Sal_Paradise767 let me first say Thank You for being a loyal Gold SPG member, we know how much time through out the year that you spend with us in order to achieve that status. The review that you provided will be used to educate our staff and departments on the things we need to work on and the things that stand out most to the guest. We will love to see you back here at the Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte-Pineville and see the wonderful changes we have made since your review!! Hope to see you soon! Thank you.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I am a loyal SPG member and looked for an option in the Charlotte area on our way home from Florida.

This property was rated one of the highest SPG hotels in Charlotte and was a great choice. It was only located 7 minutes off I77 and is in a great area of Charlotte.

Despite being an older property, it is extremely well maintained. Our check-in experience was excellent and the young lady on the Front Desk was very pleasant.

I booked 2 rooms and we were placed on the 5th floor. It was very quiet and restful. The towels were excellent and the beds were very comfortable.

As Platinum members, we were given a complimentary breakfast in the morning that was very good. Even if we had to pay, it was only $5 pp which is very reasonable.

We drove to Longhorns around the corner (not knowing how far away it was). You could definitely walk to this restaurant in about 5 minutes.

This area of Charlotte is very clean and safe. We would definitely recommend this as a stopover if your traveling I77. It is really not too far off your path.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve&Reen

Steve&Reen thank you so much for your review. We have heard multiple times that we are the half way point from the north to Florida because we are so close to I-77!! We love to hear that you enjoyed yourself here and also enjoyed the local area, we are located in the perfect dining and shopping area!! Any time you are traveling to or even through Charlotte you are always welcomed here!!

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

My family stayed here for a soccer tournament and were pleased with the hotel. The rooms were large and very clean. The staff was friendly and helpful even giving us a 4pm checkout which was clutch after finishing the tournament. Our girls were able to shower before we left for home. Breakfast was decent, offering both hot and cold breakfast options. The only negative was a strong smell of a cleaning agent. Something I got used to, but it tended to knock me down every time we entered the hotel. But, that's a small negative in a sea of positives. Definitely recommend the hotel and would stay there again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you Rob J for your comments on our property!! We are thrilled that you and your family enjoyed your time here during your soccer tournament. Those 4pm check outs come in handy so days like those with tournaments. I will speak with my housekeeping/maintanence and figure out what cleaning agent is smelling a little too strong. We appreciate the review and we would love for you and your family to join us here again in the near future!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pineville
0.4 km away
3.9 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte Ballantyne Area
5.7 km away
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville? Share your experiences!