Quality Suites(Pineville)(Great Value!)
US$90
ExtendedStay
US$70
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskon taproom servicespg goldhotel barbusiness tripbreakfast buffet isstay there againspacious roomnice areathe staff was friendly and helpfulvery nice hotelbooked this hoteltwo queen bedsconvenient locationmini fridgeeggs
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I booked this place through Priceline for a very affordable price. This is a very nice hotel and the staff is extremely friendly! The room was a king with a couch and very clean! Breakfast is served in the morning for $5 but my parents somehow got it for free. It’s a buffet that is worth $5 but not super great. I would highly recommend this hotel based on the staff and the overall cleanliness and appearance.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Guest_Ser_Manager, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Rachel W,

We are beyond excited that you enjoyed your stay here at the Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte-Pineville. When booking your next stay with us be sure to look at any specials or rates including the breakfast. You may be able to find a reservation where breakfast is fully included. We do take pride in our guest and the fact that the staff can make that one on one connection with the guest. If your travels bring you in to our area again please reach out to me and we would love to take care of the breakfast charges for you.

Thank you for taking the time and responding to our review.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

I was a frequent stayer at the hotel. The staff was great, but management and bookkeeping is horrible. Since September they have double charged my credit card, refuse to call back, and for some reason the manager is never there. For instance I stayed a Tuesday-Thursday morning check out. When I received my bill and it was $100.00 over charged I called and asked the reason. The gentleman on the phone proceeded to tell me that I stayed 3 nights and that was the cost. When I asked how did you get 3 nights he said “duh Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday equals 3”

I stayed there 15 times and my company is a frequent user. Needless to say we will no longer stay there.

Great Job Accounting and Management

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

J7699,

We are sorry to hear about the over charges and then not being able to get in touch with management. We have seen that you in fact are a frequent stayer and we appreciate your and your companies business. If there is anything we can do in order for you to give our property another chance please let me know.

We thank you for taking the time and responding to our review. Without the honest review you left we wouldn't be able to make the changes needed to provide a comfort and honest stay.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel with points as a stopover from Orlando. This is a renovated property and has been done well. Clean and well appointed with a helpful and friendly desk staff. The breakfast set up is a little weird. We got a voucher for our party of four which said to give 20 percent gratuity but no one collected the voucher so my husband handed it to an employee and gave a $5 tip. Breakfast was ok but it was busy so some items were a little shanty. Still $5 for breakfast for four is a deal. There are a lot of restaurants and shopping in the area too so that never hurts!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Mathmus1,

Thank you for taking the time out and replying to our survey. We are thrilled you enjoyed our property and the staff! We appreciate the imput of the breakfast vouchers and we will look into making them more understandable going forward. We look forward to your travels and it bringing you here again.

Thank you for your time and honest views on our property and staff.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel was fantastic! Was here during the PGA golf tour so hotel rooms where filling up fast. So I have to admit this wasn’t my first pick but boy they will be now for future trips to Charlotte! This hotel feels like it’s super fancy and the staff treat you like it’s a 5 star resort. Clean lobby and rooms! Good area I feel as well. Over all two thumbs up for this place!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Guest_Ser_Manager, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Tamra V,

You are welcomed here at the Four Points any time either with the PGA tour or even for your own get away trip. We take pride in our staff and hotel and they will be pleased by the great review that was left about them. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Thank you for your review and for letting us host you.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Irma.

We all know who that was as she tore up the Caribean, blasted through Florida and exploded all over Georgia, Alabama and the Carolinas.

Even though North & South Carolina technically dodged the bullet of Irma's wrathful eyewall, her outer bands were spewed all over the place and my town (Fort Mill, SC) and Greater Charlotte, NC were in for some very nasty weather with tornadic conditions.

A giant oak tree overlooking my house was of concern and it was a good idea to better be safe than sorry with the wind conditions being so unstable.

The Four Points Sheraton in Pineville ( a non-pet hotel) very graciously accepted my pet, (and many others who needed shelter from the storm) and waived any additional pet charges, as well as providing a free full breakfast of coffee, OJ, eggs, bacon, waffles, cereal, bagels, yogurt, toast, and southern biscuits with gravy.

The staff extended my checkout time, replace our lost room keys immediately (de-activated our old ones) and basically bent over backwards to make sure we felt like we were home. I cannot say enough or heap enough praise upon this hotel and their staff.

The hotel is lovely- comfortable, stylish and well appointed. No complaints whatsoever.

Thank you, Four Points Sheraton. You are a class act. A+++

Stayed: September 2017

Maria F,

In a time like Irma we feel it best to come together and to help each other out as best as possible. We take so much pride in that fact that you enjoyed the stay in one of the most difficult times with the weather and such. I know you said you are right next door in Fort Mill but please come back and stay with us if you need a break or just a little get away. Thank you for your kind words!