“Don’t leave anything in your room”

Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Pineville
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is recently renovated so is in condition and the front desk staff was very friendly. We enjoyed our stay up until the time we realized, after checking out, that we left a pair of Bose headphones in the room. I immediately called the front desk (at 3:00 pm the same day) and they told me that nobody else had checked into the room but the headphones were nowhere to be found. Hopefully they will turn up, perhaps the staff that found them just haven’t had time to put them in lost and found, but if not there is only one other conclusion to draw. I am a Starwood Vacation owner so I prefer to stay at the Starwood family of hotels but I prefer to not stay at places that will not return items that are accidentally left behind.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Guest_Ser_Manager, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Masshokie,

We are deeply sorry about the headphones that were left behind and have not been found yet. We do appreciate you being a Starwood Vacation owner and understand how important it is to get your things back in a timely fashion if found at the hotel. We do have housekeeping and the entire staff looking for them just in case they were over looked. We look forward to getting your headphones back to you as soon as possible.

If there is anything I can do for you please feel free to reach out to anyone at the hotel at anytime.

We thank you for your review and we are extremely sorry about the Bose headphones that were left behind and not found.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I booked this place through Priceline for a very affordable price. This is a very nice hotel and the staff is extremely friendly! The room was a king with a couch and very clean! Breakfast is served in the morning for $5 but my parents somehow got it for free. It’s a buffet that is worth $5 but not super great. I would highly recommend this hotel based on the staff and the overall cleanliness and appearance.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Rachel W,

We are beyond excited that you enjoyed your stay here at the Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte-Pineville. When booking your next stay with us be sure to look at any specials or rates including the breakfast. You may be able to find a reservation where breakfast is fully included. We do take pride in our guest and the fact that the staff can make that one on one connection with the guest. If your travels bring you in to our area again please reach out to me and we would love to take care of the breakfast charges for you.

Thank you for taking the time and responding to our review.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

I was a frequent stayer at the hotel. The staff was great, but management and bookkeeping is horrible. Since September they have double charged my credit card, refuse to call back, and for some reason the manager is never there. For instance I stayed a Tuesday-Thursday morning check out. When I received my bill and it was $100.00 over charged I called and asked the reason. The gentleman on the phone proceeded to tell me that I stayed 3 nights and that was the cost. When I asked how did you get 3 nights he said “duh Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday equals 3”

I stayed there 15 times and my company is a frequent user. Needless to say we will no longer stay there.

Great Job Accounting and Management

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

J7699,

We are sorry to hear about the over charges and then not being able to get in touch with management. We have seen that you in fact are a frequent stayer and we appreciate your and your companies business. If there is anything we can do in order for you to give our property another chance please let me know.

We thank you for taking the time and responding to our review. Without the honest review you left we wouldn't be able to make the changes needed to provide a comfort and honest stay.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel with points as a stopover from Orlando. This is a renovated property and has been done well. Clean and well appointed with a helpful and friendly desk staff. The breakfast set up is a little weird. We got a voucher for our party of four which said to give 20 percent gratuity but no one collected the voucher so my husband handed it to an employee and gave a $5 tip. Breakfast was ok but it was busy so some items were a little shanty. Still $5 for breakfast for four is a deal. There are a lot of restaurants and shopping in the area too so that never hurts!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Mathmus1,

Thank you for taking the time out and replying to our survey. We are thrilled you enjoyed our property and the staff! We appreciate the imput of the breakfast vouchers and we will look into making them more understandable going forward. We look forward to your travels and it bringing you here again.

Thank you for your time and honest views on our property and staff.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel was fantastic! Was here during the PGA golf tour so hotel rooms where filling up fast. So I have to admit this wasn’t my first pick but boy they will be now for future trips to Charlotte! This hotel feels like it’s super fancy and the staff treat you like it’s a 5 star resort. Clean lobby and rooms! Good area I feel as well. Over all two thumbs up for this place!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Guest_Ser_Manager, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Tamra V,

You are welcomed here at the Four Points any time either with the PGA tour or even for your own get away trip. We take pride in our staff and hotel and they will be pleased by the great review that was left about them. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Thank you for your review and for letting us host you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pineville
0.4 km away
5.7 km away
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood
7.1 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte/Ayrsley

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville? Share your experiences!