“Monday Night Football”

Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Pineville
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Pineville
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Wasn't able to get a Hilton property in downtown Charlotte for the Panthers football game too expensive cost well over $300 a night. Chose this property about 12 mile from stadium, staff was friendly. lobby was clean, breakfast was good. My room was large clean well maintained. Total cost was less than half of the downtown properties. Would stay her again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
maenelson, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Pineville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

We are HAPPY to read that you enjoyed your experience with us. We will be glad to have you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I wanted to book a group into this hotel and rent meeting space, as well. About three weeks out, I spoke to the groups reservation manager, who was extremely pleasant and helpful. Quoted me great rates on the rooms, offered to comp the meeting space - just super. Couldn't have been any better. She promised to send me an email the next morning confirming everything, sending the necessary paperwork to select a payment option, provide a rooming list, etc. Awesome.

Except that I didn't get the email. Being a patient sort, I didn't call right away. About a week later, I called and left a message for her. No answer. A few more days pass, and I left another message. No answer.

A week before my group's trip, I called to talk to her, and she was not available (I get it - hotel sales people are very busy and they are out of the office a lot). The receptionist was going to send me to the groups reservation manager's email again, but just for giggles, I asked him to confirm that he could see my group's reservation in their system.

Nope.

Now I am in a panic. The receptionist suggested I email the reservation manager, which I did at about 11:45 am or so. Tried again at 2:30 pm or so. No answers.

At this point, I started calling around to find a reservation at a different hotel, and mercifully, I was able to.

So I don't know if we'd have had a good experience at this hotel or not. I definitely did not have a good experience trying to book reservations.

Stayed: November 2017
maenelson, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Pineville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Mark T:

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry that we did not respond to your request for rooms in a timely manner.

Please feel free to call me directly to discuss this matter further.

Mae

Reviewed 5 November 2017

The service I received was fantastic! If you need a Pineville NC stay this Hampton should be your choice. The front desk went above and beyond my needs. Better service than many places I've stayed. Front Desk service was quite friendly.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
maenelson, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Pineville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

We are so glad you had a Happy experience with us during your stay. Given the very nature of the hotel business, the hours are long and demanding. Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. That’s why it’s truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts, and takes the time to say thank you.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed for two nights on second stage of our cross country trip.
Very happy with our stay.
We found friendly helpful staff along with the well themed lobby set up a nice relaxing and welcoming atmosphere.
Nice room, clean, well appointed and comfortable bed.
Had all the amenities you need, mini fridge, microwave, flat screen TV with good variety of channels and although I can understand odd comment re not having the normal type of cupboard or drawers for clothing it was still adequate and not a deal breaker or off putting to us.
Wifi worked well and was included in price as was free parking and the Excellent breakfast with good variety which included fresh fruit too.
If we go back to Charlotte without doubt we would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
maenelson, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Pineville, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

We are truly happy to read that your experience with us met your expectations. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Rooms are VERY small and closet is a portable shelf. Way overpriced for size. A family of four would be crammed. I would not recommend unless you just need a place to stay at a last min. notice. Will find a different hotel next time.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
maenelson, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Pineville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear O4616JYericb:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. Feedback from our guests allows us to make necessary changes and improve our guest experience.

I'm sorry that we did not offer a suite for your stay. Our suites are double the size of a standard guest room and offer a full closet, two televisions and the extra space you obviously wanted for just a few dollars more per night.

Again, thank you for the feedback and we hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Warmest Regards,

Mae

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pineville
Comfort Suites
#5 of 6 in Pineville
Quality Suites
#6 of 6 in Pineville
Montclaire South
Holiday Inn Express Charlotte-Arrowood

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Pineville? Share your experiences!