“Excellent Service; Delicious Food”
Review of Sora

Sora
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

The food at Sora is not only delicious, it has a beautiful presentation as well. The Dumpling Soup was a clear tasty broth with fresh Japanese Dumplings. We tried the Godzilla Roll because of the cool name. It was fantastic: Spicy Tuna and scallions fried tempura style. Crunchy, yummy, not too spicy. They offer a variety of Special Rolls and traditional sushi and sashimi too. For an entree we ordered the Nabe Yaki Udon Soup. A beautiful presentation with a fish cake, a fried egg, and a shrimp tempura all layered on top of the noodle and veggie soup. Other items on the menu include Bento Box, Teriyaki dishes, Hibachi dinners and a few Thai soups and entrees. Excellent Service and very clean. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

My husband, daughter and I had lunch there. Hibachi shrimp and hibachi salmon, both very good. Served with lightly steamed vegetables and choice of brown or white rice. I was disappointed that they didn't have my favorite mustard sauce. The portions seemed small when served on the beautifully elegant white plates but I found myself unable to eat it all so clearly they were sufficient. We enjoyed our meals.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

California rolls are terrific. For those who like sushi, this is the place to get it in Brevard. I ordered the Pad Thai with chicken. The portion was too large for me to eat, but my husband did eat all of his. Perfectly seasoned. If you are a green tea fan, try theirs. The location is in a strip mall with ample parking. It is a popular restaurant, so make reservations or prepare for a short wait. I try to eat here whenever I vacation in the area.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

We are vegan and the menu had many options. It s close to Hampton Inn and Holiday Inn. Friendly, clean, delicious.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

My boyfriend were looking for a spot to get lunch after a long morning of hiking in Pisgah National Forest, and we happened upon Sora. What a wonderful surprise to find this gem--we would never have expected to find such excellent sushi and hibachi in western NC! We enjoyed our meal so much, we made a point of coming back for dinner on a different day during our vacation (even though it was an hour's drive from our hotel). The food was delicious--we sampled both sushi and hibachi and a phenomenal shrimp appetizer--and the service was excellent. The restaurant is the perfect size for a local restaurant; it's open and pleasant without being too big or crowded feeling. If we are ever back in the area we will certainly be coming back!