“Great Sushi! ”
Review of Sora

Sora
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Who would have thought Brevard would have such great sushi!! Small restaurant but the food is outstanding. I've eaten here multiple times- mostly I get sushi and have yet to be disappointed- I've also had several other dishes and they have all been satisfying.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Fabulous and fresh sushi made within eyesight. Great menu and food selections for Japanese, Thai and Chinese foods.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

The food at Sora is not only delicious, it has a beautiful presentation as well. The Dumpling Soup was a clear tasty broth with fresh Japanese Dumplings. We tried the Godzilla Roll because of the cool name. It was fantastic: Spicy Tuna and scallions fried tempura style. Crunchy, yummy, not too spicy. They offer a variety of Special Rolls and traditional sushi and sashimi too. For an entree we ordered the Nabe Yaki Udon Soup. A beautiful presentation with a fish cake, a fried egg, and a shrimp tempura all layered on top of the noodle and veggie soup. Other items on the menu include Bento Box, Teriyaki dishes, Hibachi dinners and a few Thai soups and entrees. Excellent Service and very clean. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

My husband, daughter and I had lunch there. Hibachi shrimp and hibachi salmon, both very good. Served with lightly steamed vegetables and choice of brown or white rice. I was disappointed that they didn't have my favorite mustard sauce. The portions seemed small when served on the beautifully elegant white plates but I found myself unable to eat it all so clearly they were sufficient. We enjoyed our meals.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

California rolls are terrific. For those who like sushi, this is the place to get it in Brevard. I ordered the Pad Thai with chicken. The portion was too large for me to eat, but my husband did eat all of his. Perfectly seasoned. If you are a green tea fan, try theirs. The location is in a strip mall with ample parking. It is a popular restaurant, so make reservations or prepare for a short wait. I try to eat here whenever I vacation in the area.