US$75
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$104
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$179
Aloft Raleigh(Raleigh)
US$131
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$99
US$65
All reviewsmake your own waffleswaffle ironbreakfast choicesice machineenglish muffinenjoyed my stayfront desk staffelevatortvconcertcerealpillowshighwayclerk
Reviewed 13 January 2010

We stay once a month at the Sleep Inn at this location. The manager, Mike, is always alert to our needs and friendly. The breakfast is good and most of all we appreciate the quiet so we can get a good night's rest.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 December 2009

Over the last four years or so I have 'hung my hat' at this particular Sleep Inn when visiting the USA, as Raleigh is where I base for my North American work. (I live in the United Kingdom.) The hotel is situated just by a busy freeway but is quiet, sheltered and a calm haven from the hectic world of contemporary travel. I soon discovered a most friendly and accommodating staff who always greet every request with a smile! The new beds/pillows/bed-linen are superb and I can honestly say that I haven't slept better away from home in ages. The place is clean and tidy. The Housekeeping staff are always happy to provide extra towels as and when required and particular mention needs to be made of the fine walk-in showers, where there is a seemingly endless supply of hot water and enough Scandinavian-style water pressure to awaken even the most dead-to-the-world of sleepers. The gratis wireless Internet access is dependable and seldom disappoints. The breakfast is included in the room charge and is cheap, cheerful and, er... available. It is as basic as you'll find but, again, to kick-start my day, I've found it to be certainly enough to stoke the fires to get me going until lunch-time. Everything provided on the small buffet is brightly and freshly presented. There is ample, well-lit parking. I am happy to report that this hotel has grown to be my home away from home and I am delighted to recommend it to all road-weary travelers (and otherwise) without hesitation.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2009

We came here for a trip with two soccer teams, from the moment we checked in Brenda, front desk, went out of her way to help us out and provide us with friendly service. The next day Carmen, the housekeeping supervisor helped accommodate our group dinners to our arts and craft activities. These two ladies really showed our Northern Group some Southern Hospitality! Thank you ladies.

Stayed: November 2009
Reviewed 12 August 2009

Key system was not operable, but all in all, a nice stay.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2009

A/C does not work well. Television stations are not even basic cable services. Since my wife goes to sleep earlier than I, I cannot use the television in the lobby or fitness center because out of the few channels the owner has put on, most are blocked, and the staff cannot allow guests, (who pay the bills incidentally), to watch programs on USA network for example.
The only good part about the hotel was Melissa, the night clerk. She was very helpful in areas where she was not prevented by management from assisting. While I would recommend the Sleep Inn in Dublin, VA this one definately gets a "no". It is definately worth the extra 40 bucks to go accross the street to the Holiday Inn, where they actually treat you as a guest. One more hint, remove the signs telling "guests" how much you will charge to clean room from smoking, removing towels, etc. (There is a very long list here, but you get the picture. If you want repeat business, try treating customers as guests, not criminals. And what's with keeping the front desk as hot as outside in the summer?
Lastly, improve your internet service. If customers cannot use the service because you purchase the slowest possible, it is not even worth mentioning.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple