“Recent Visit”

Greek Fiesta at NC State
Ranked #765 of 1,542 Restaurants in Raleigh
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Description: Greek Fiesta opened its doors in 2001. The founders grew up cherishing their grandmothers' authentic heart-healthy Mediterranean food and aspired to share that same experience. After many successful years, Greek Fiesta continues to be thrilled about sharing the founders dream and contributing to the health and happiness of the Triangle community. Greek Fiesta prepares healthy, fresh, Greek and Mediterranean dishes with traditional spice blends using recipes that have been handed down from one generation to the next for centuries. Fresh chicken breast and authentic lamb kabobs, as well as hummus and cucumber sauce (Thatziki) are all made in-house fresh daily. Your meal will be cooked to order in front of eyes using these traditional recipes.
Reviewed 20 May 2016

I was in Raleigh for a conference and saw the sign for Greek Fiesta when I was heading back to my hotel. I used to manage a Greek Restaurant in college so I was not only intrigued by the name but saw it as the perfect opportunity to satisfy my craving for a gyro. I went in to order food to go and thought it was interesting there was not a single person in the restaurant. A nice man took my order and I was in and out in less than 15 minutes. It was somewhat pricey but I took my food and headed back to my hotel. The gyro was delicious - the fries, not so much. They were soggy and poorly seasoned. I ate a few and threw the rest away. If I lived in Raleigh I would probably return but eat in instead of get it to go.

2  Thank Katie F

Reviewed 4 February 2016

I stopped in her a couple of times before I realized the prices on the menu (overhead) are lower that what I was charged. THREE TIMES! The first time I made a comment about how expensive it was, for lunch, and the owner gave me my drink for free. The third time I went I looked at my receipt vs the menu prices. They were different. I talked to the owner about it and he said the prices "went up" but he hadn't been able to change them on the actual menu. Really after over a month, you can't find time to change the menu prices? I've never been in there when it was busy. Always dead with only 1 or 2 people working. And to top it off, the place is run down and dirty. The Greek Fiesta in Cary is far better and their prices are correct. The food is good at both stores.

2  Thank ncitalian4
Reviewed 7 December 2015

Eat here regularly because it is close to work. Fresh and always on point with friendly and quick service. Their staff is always recommending the special of the day; if you're not sure what to order, just ask, but..... the lamb pita is the way to go!!

1  Thank Trasformativa
Reviewed 19 February 2015

I always order the chicken pita (giro) with lettuce, tsatziki sauce and whatever else comes standard on it. The pita is good quality. and they have a drive through!!

1  Thank AmyN764
Reviewed 8 January 2015 via mobile

Have eaten here a few times when nearby on business. I typically get a two kabob plate with hummus, salad and cuke sauce. I've enjoyed it every time. It's a great healthier option for a quick meal than other nearby fast food restaurants. Service is always attentive, friendly and fast too!

1  Thank GuyfromILMNC