“Not great but still very nice”
Review of Glenwood Grill

Glenwood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Glenwood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 1,483 Restaurants in Raleigh
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, International
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Oberlin Road
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our first visit to dinner here in quite a while, and it was a little less than what I expected. The service was slow and imperfect, but the food was good. Maybe it was because we had just come back from an European river cruise with Scenic at which each meal was fabulous. Even so, this was just not as good as I remember from past visits.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Tucked in a mini shopping area is this lovely grill / restaurant with a varied menu

We all had different dishes. They were all excellent. They even offer she-crab soup.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed an amazing dinner to celebrate our anniversary. We had wonderful appetizers to share including the fried green tomatoes and Caesar salad. Our entrees were also a delight. I had the seafood grits - Simply to die for! My husband said his salmon was cooked to perfection. Terrific waitstaff as well! We will be back!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

This is a go to for a nicely done dinner. We visit at least once a month and are always pleased. Salmon is very delish.
As often as we visit the host and wait staff should know on first name basis. (Try Bella Monica for their hospitable and personal touch).

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I go to GLENWOOD everytime I visit family in Raleigh. Smart casual, American bistro with a terrific menu, comfortable atmosphere and excellent service.