“Amazing”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Tokyo House is one of favorite restaurants! The sushi and service are always impeccable! The Katsu Don is also delicious!

Reviewed 6 June 2016

I love this place. I'm a sushi fan and the sushi here is fantastic. The fish portion is 30-40% larger that most other places and yet quite reasonably priced Two Ebe (Shrimp) 4.35, 2 tuna, 5.25, and 2 eel, 4.95....that's very economical. Also had at shrimp tempura appetizer that was large and perfect. If you like Sake they have a very wide selection. If you are in the area you must try this place

Reviewed 29 April 2016

I had heard very good things about Tokyo House and decided to finally eat there myself. It is located in the shopping center with IHOP on Six Forks Rd. The decor of the restaurant is clean and simple.

I was greeted right away when I entered and provided with both a regular menu and a sushi menu. I went with the hibachi chicken, steak and shrimp combo as I couldn't decide on just one. It came with a side salad or soup, rice and veggies.

Service was quick as my entree was brought out before I finished my salad. The entree was a good sized portion and enough for both lunch and dinner for me. The quality was very good so this is somewhere I'd eat at again.

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

I was very hungry and didn't want to eat at a fast food restaurant, so I asked my best friend, wife to go eat at our most favorite restaurant, Tokyo House.
The Sushi they make over here is salivating and excuisite. This is far the best sushi you can eat in the triangle and beyond.
I recommend to any SUSHI lover to come here and indulge.

Reviewed 2 April 2016

Had wanted to try another sushi bar close to home and decided to give this place another shot. It had been a looong time since we had last stopped in. Service was painfully slow and food so-so and never returned. Heard a change in ownership took place, so decided to give it another shot. We made the mistake of sitting at a table instead of the sushi bar- DON"T DO IT! Service was horrific. Two girls literally ran around the tables- ran. It was entertaining as we waited quite a long time for our food. We were told the different dishes would come out at the same time, however one dish came out and was finished before the next entrée made it's appearance. Food- that is why we go out to eat, right? The food was above average. I found the specialty sushi rolls were all quite good. We got a thai dish called drunken noodles and it was one of the better thai noodle dishes in this area(Ni Asian Kitchen- the best!) I would say that if you decided to go, sit at the sushi bar and forgo the tables.

Been to Tokyo House Japanese Restaurant? Share your experiences!