Tokyo House Japanese Restaurant
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2016

A lot of regulars in the restaurant. Staff is very friendly and give great services. The sushi was OK. I was expecting more from the place. Still debating if I would go back.

1  Thank Yuri_The_Traveler

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Tokyo House is one of favorite restaurants! The sushi and service are always impeccable! The Katsu Don is also delicious!

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

If you enjoy sushi, this is the place. I've eaten sushi throughout North America and this is one of the best. Sweet shrimp heads fried with a light batter, not over powering. California roll had lots of tobico. Unagi was awesome. My wife enjoyed a glass of coconut flavored ice saki. Staff was courteous and friendly. Was told the place has been around for many years but purchased about 5 years ago. Glad we went and will be returning.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

I love this place. I'm a sushi fan and the sushi here is fantastic. The fish portion is 30-40% larger that most other places and yet quite reasonably priced Two Ebe (Shrimp) 4.35, 2 tuna, 5.25, and 2 eel, 4.95....that's very economical. Also had at shrimp tempura appetizer that was large and perfect. If you like Sake they have a very wide selection. If you are in the area you must try this place

Reviewed 29 April 2016

I had heard very good things about Tokyo House and decided to finally eat there myself. It is located in the shopping center with IHOP on Six Forks Rd. The decor of the restaurant is clean and simple.

I was greeted right away when I entered and provided with both a regular menu and a sushi menu. I went with the hibachi chicken, steak and shrimp combo as I couldn't decide on just one. It came with a side salad or soup, rice and veggies.

Service was quick as my entree was brought out before I finished my salad. The entree was a good sized portion and enough for both lunch and dinner for me. The quality was very good so this is somewhere I'd eat at again.