US$159
US$124
US$189
US$179
Hyatt.com
All reviewsfull kitchencanadian baconfrench doorscomplimentary upgradetrader joesbahama breezefree breakfastwaffleswake forestraleigh areabusiness or pleasurebusiness travelerliving areawould stay againthe breakfast arearestaurants and shoppinggreat room
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Marriott Residence Inn is my GO-TO hotel when I travel. This hotel was decent enough but its time to renovate the rooms. I had the Studio Suite, it was spacious and clean, but the carpet was a little stale smelling and my bed was lumpy! The parking at the hotel was plentiful even coming in late I was able to secure a space near my room. The hotel is conveniently located right off the interstate and there were a few spots to eat near by. The hotel staff was pleasant and very attentive upon arrival and departure. I would stay here again and I would also recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Raleigh area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at Residence Inn Raleigh Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear Perry6153,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Residence Inn Raleigh Midtown and for highlighting some of the unique features of our property. We are so pleased to read that you loved our welcoming associates, convenient location which was perfect for your needs and our parking facility as well. We appreciate you recommending us online and look forward to your next stay with us soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I'm a Marriott Platinum and I really tried to like this property, but we did have some significant issues.

First issue - The smoke detector batteries were apparently old, and went off in the middle of the night. The person at the front desk offered to move us (or she could call maintenance - a 45 min wait). Neither solution was suitable at 1:00 am.... We did not get much sleep.

Second issue - My daughter had left her wallet in the room during the day. After we checked out, she realized that someone had taken all of the cash out of her wallet. It was a small amount of money, but it made us all feel violated. Her Apple earbuds were also missing from the room.

The staff we encountered were nice, but this stay was not up to par, I do not recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at Residence Inn Raleigh Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear AmyFerr,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take matters such as this very seriously. As a result, please allow us some time to look into this matter further.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Stayed here for 5 days. Super friendly on the phone setting everything up, and when we arrived they were wonderful as well. Kids loved the breakfast and the grounds and rooms were well kept. If we travel again to this area would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017
00gc, General Manager at Residence Inn Raleigh Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dear Desiree F,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Residence Inn Raleigh Midtown. We are delighted to read you loved our courteous service and your comfortable room. I will be sure to share your compliments with my team. We appreciate your nice feedback and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

This is my second review of this hotel. I stayed here twice during the month of June 2017. The first stay was for a weekend; the second one was for 1 week. I stayed in two different rooms. And for both stays, the beds are very UNcomfortable. I ended up buying a 4-inch foam mattress from Wal-Mart to put on my bed, and then it was fine.

The staff at this hotel are very friendly, helpful, and really seem to care. When I checked out, they asked how my stay was. I discussed the beds not being comfortable. The guy seemed genuinely concerned, and told me that they were looking into replacing the mattresses this year.

And, I believe they will. When I stayed here last year, the air conditioner in the room didn't work well. I shared this with the management, and this year, the air conditioning worked great! So, it seems like the management really cares, and really listens, and makes changes and upgrades when needed.

My room was clean and cool when I arrived. I really appreciated that. The breakfast food this year wasn't as good as in years past, however.

I plan to stay here when I'm in town again. If beds aren't upgraded, however, I will be forced to look for lodging elsewhere, because I have back issues.

Overall, I do recommend this hotel. The staff seems genuinely interested in making their guests happy.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at Residence Inn Raleigh Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear Thatjodiegirl,

Thank you for choosing Residence Inn Raleigh Midtown once again. We are pleased our staff took excellent care of you and made you feel welcome. However, I am sorry the bed was uncomfortable and the inconvenience caused. We are working on a plan to replace the items you mentioned and realize it takes time to make some upgrades in this area. We appreciate your business and hope you and your family will be back to see us again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

The rooms are wonderful for an extended stay. We were minutes from the Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts. Several grocery stores are nearby and the room has a full kitchen. I was able to cook for my children in the room instead of eating out every day. The hot breakfast was wonderful with something everyone liked. Three nights the hotel served refreshment in the lobby. The service was top notch and the facility beautiful.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at Residence Inn Raleigh Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear TourismGoddess2014,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review the Residence Inn Raleigh Midtown. We're glad to know how happy you and your family were with convenient location and the service provided by our staff. Your recognition of our efforts is appreciated and has been shared with the entire staff. We enjoyed having you as our guest and look forward to seeing you all again soon.