All reviews full kitchen apartment complex apartment style canadian bacon complimentary upgrade bahama breeze an older property pull out sofa week stay waffles living room raleigh area business or pleasure housekeeping staff restaurants and shopping great room fireplace
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Check in was easy and very nice staff at front dest. Breakfast was very good, and good selection. Room was clean and a great size. Check out was also very good and the staff was very courteous. Would give the hotel more stars, but this was a family reunion and we asked to have rooms closer together, and it didn't happen.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at Residence Inn Raleigh Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear San266,

Please accept our genuine apologies for not providing the attentive service you expected. You should have received better from us, and we will be using your comments to remind our staff it is never acceptable to neglect our guests in any way. We truly hope you will give us another chance to prove we are committed to providing outstanding hospitality.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I'd give it a 2.5 stars. This hotel must have been great 20 years ago, but it is old and grungy. If it were cheaper, then it would be fine. However, for the price they charge it's not up to standards. I would not take my family here.

Having said all that, the staff was great. Exceptionally friendly and knowledgeable.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at Residence Inn Raleigh Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Marc M,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review. We're sorry our hotel did not meet all your expectations. We agree there are areas within the hotel which are beginning to show their age. We will share your feedback with the people in our organization who responsible for formulating plans for future renovations. Our goal is to deliver the best service of any hotel in the area, and we hope you'll make plans to stay with us again!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Marriott Residence Inn is my GO-TO hotel when I travel. This hotel was decent enough but its time to renovate the rooms. I had the Studio Suite, it was spacious and clean, but the carpet was a little stale smelling and my bed was lumpy! The parking at the hotel was plentiful even coming in late I was able to secure a space near my room. The hotel is conveniently located right off the interstate and there were a few spots to eat near by. The hotel staff was pleasant and very attentive upon arrival and departure. I would stay here again and I would also recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Raleigh area.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at Residence Inn Raleigh Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear Perry6153,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Residence Inn Raleigh Midtown and for highlighting some of the unique features of our property. We are so pleased to read that you loved our welcoming associates, convenient location which was perfect for your needs and our parking facility as well. We appreciate you recommending us online and look forward to your next stay with us soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I'm a Marriott Platinum and I really tried to like this property, but we did have some significant issues.

First issue - The smoke detector batteries were apparently old, and went off in the middle of the night. The person at the front desk offered to move us (or she could call maintenance - a 45 min wait). Neither solution was suitable at 1:00 am.... We did not get much sleep.

Second issue - My daughter had left her wallet in the room during the day. After we checked out, she realized that someone had taken all of the cash out of her wallet. It was a small amount of money, but it made us all feel violated. Her Apple earbuds were also missing from the room.

The staff we encountered were nice, but this stay was not up to par, I do not recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at Residence Inn Raleigh Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear AmyFerr,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take matters such as this very seriously. As a result, please allow us some time to look into this matter further.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Stayed here for 5 days. Super friendly on the phone setting everything up, and when we arrived they were wonderful as well. Kids loved the breakfast and the grounds and rooms were well kept. If we travel again to this area would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2017
00gc, General Manager at Residence Inn Raleigh Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dear Desiree F,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Residence Inn Raleigh Midtown. We are delighted to read you loved our courteous service and your comfortable room. I will be sure to share your compliments with my team. We appreciate your nice feedback and look forward to your next visit!