Free cancellation until 27/07
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$125
US$115
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$109
HIExpress.com
All reviewsfull kitchencanadian baconfrench doorscomplimentary upgradetrader joesbahama breezefree breakfastwaffleswake forestraleigh areabusiness or pleasurebusiness travelerliving areawould stay againthe breakfast areagreat roomrestaurants and shopping
Reviewed 6 October 2017

The room is great, pay extra detail to your bill due to over charges for internet use and room charges. Front desk staff is great, management could use some training on customer service. The only bright spot was the area was great location to everything.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at Residence Inn Raleigh Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dear Whiteg74,

Thank you for reviewing your most recent stay with us. We are happy that we met most of your expectations but sincerely apologize for falling short on others. We will be passing along your comments to our management staff and look for ways to improve our guest services to future guests, so similar issues do not happen again. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

I only stay at Marriott property and I am a rewards member. This is the oldest property and it needs to be remolded ASAP! My room was so old I could not tell if it was clean so I slept with lights on. I would not recommend this Property unless it was your last resort. Not in the greatest area, there is Police on site at night to protect you and he walks around which is a plus.

Room Tip: My tip is don't stay there - I complained and he looked and me like i was not even talking to him.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at Residence Inn Raleigh Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear thorpe4,
Thank you for your loyalty to our brands and for being a Marriott Rewards member. We're sorry we fell short of delivering the standard you are accustomed to receiving at our Marriott brand of hotels. We appreciate your comments and are happy to be underway with our major refresh project. We apologize again for your disappointments and hope you will return soon, we are certain you will be impressed with our updated, more modern design.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Never one to complain but...Staying here and AC not working. There is a breaker box in the room that is wide open and the AC breaker obviously tripped when I first get to the room upon check-in. I try resetting but it won't hold. Call the front desk, they call maintenance. Nice enough fellow comes by, looks at the breaker, does not even try to reset it, feels the warm water coming from the vent then says the hotel had no idea this was a problem before I checked in. He then offers a solution: 1/2 off my room tonight and he will connect a mobile AC unit (see the pic) while leaving the sliding door cracked open. They will fix tomorrow. I am not buying that they did not know this was an issue. What do you think?

Besides all of this, the room is a bit run down. I would not stay here if I were not on my company's dime and limited on expense budget.

Room Tip: Get a room with AC working ;)
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at Residence Inn Raleigh Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. On behalf of our entire staff, we truly apologize for issues with the air conditioning. We will take steps to make sure we are more consistent in providing the level of service you expect and deserve. We hope you will consider giving us another chance so we can restore your confidence in our hotel.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here while visiting a friend. The room was gross. The sheets had markings on them. The closet doors looked like they had not been cleaned in months. The furniture was old and beat up. The shower had hair in it that didn't belong to me or my friend and the worst part is there was a mushroom that had grown outside the bathroom door. YES a freaking large mushroom fully sprouted outside the bathroom. The guy at the front desk was really nice and very apologetic but this place was horrible. Never again

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
00gc, General Manager at Residence Inn Raleigh Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Jazmine H, Thank you for sharing everything you liked about our hotel. Thanks also for making candid observations about the overall condition of your room. Your feedback has been shared with the appropriate individuals in our organization. We do hope you will stay with us on your next trip to the area as we make progress toward a refreshed and renovated facility!

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed for one night on September 8, 2017. The room was clean and no bedbugs. We turned off the lights to go to bed. My mother decided to read a book and when she turned her light on there was a huge "palmetto bug" cockroach on the baseboard. We called the front desk and there was only one person working and she said nobody coukd assist with removing the bug. We had to put a cup over the huge cockroach and inch the cup to the door to get it outside. It was an awful experience. It was midnight and we had to leave at 9am to get back on the road, so we were stuck and had to stay. We tore apart our suitcases to make sure we had no bugs in our stuff. We moved everything but one outfit and our toothbrushes back out to our car. It was not a pleasant experience. We slept with the lights on and didn't see anymore bugs.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Lovemypug22, Thank you for feedback regarding your stay in our hotel and you enjoyed your room with the exception of an uninvited visitor. We are sorry for the "uninvited visitors" you reported in your room and assure you we do everything possible to discourage their entrance to our hotel. With exterior corridors and exterior entrances to each guest room, it is difficult to prevent them from coming into the rooms when the door to the outside is open. We are meticulous in providing clean, comfortable rooms for our guests and trust that our outstanding customer service in all other areas helped compensate for this rather unpleasant experience. We hope you will visit us again.