US$80
US$109
HIExpress.com
US$143
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

Aloft Raleigh(Raleigh)
US$131
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$103
US$93
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$92
US$89
US$64
US$59
BestWestern.com
US$65
All reviewsfull kitchencanadian baconfrench doorscomplimentary upgradetrader joesbahama breezefree breakfastwaffleswake forestraleigh areawould stay againbusiness or pleasurebusiness travelerliving arearestaurants and shoppingthe breakfast areahousekeeping staff
Reviewed 12 April 2018

we arrived very late after a long road trip, they upgraded our room, and they gave us a nice gift from Hilton Honors. the room is very comfortable and well maintained carpets can be upgraded soon, but room was very convenient. the breakfast also was good. they offered us a late check out since we arrived so late. they make us feel at home. the location is great , nice area. the hotel is next to a highway but you don't feel the noise of highway at all.
thank you!

Room Tip: great location to book this hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Residence Inn Raleigh Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear jackiesamy,

Thanks so much for confirming to future travelers what a great choice we are. We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us and liked our convenient location. Our team is dedicated to your total comfort, and reviews like yours make it all worthwhile. On behalf of everyone here at Residence Inn Raleigh Midtown, we invite you to stay with us again the next time you visit Raleigh.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I have stayed at many Marriott brand hotels, and this one was right down the middle. As far as Residence Inns go, I've stayed in many better ones. The service was great, but the building was old. The location is wonderful, just off the highway, and a five minute drive to many amazing restaurants and shopping options. I'd probably stay in a different hotel next time, though.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
TeamMarriott, Manager at Residence Inn Raleigh Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Bowmanator22,

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your review and apologize for not meeting your expectations in regard to the look and feel of our hotel. We will share your comments appropriately within our organization as we plan for the future. Until then, it is our goal to provide you with exceptional customer care and we hope to welcome you back for another stay.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Service as excellent, but hotel property was aged with reasonably updated interior. Gym was Meh.

Old school RI with tons of outbuildings which I, personally, like. The room was fine and had an upper loft somewhat updated carpet wise ish, but overall semi dated. If you have a long stay or family very good choice.

Second story room kitchen tv area that was clean. And for a long stay would maybe stay here again. Short term - not sure.

Overall ok wit good parking - look closely at the pictures.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Residence Inn Raleigh Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear DallasJeffA,

Many thanks for taking time to share your experience. We're glad you enjoyed many aspects of your stay and our apartment style setup was great for your needs. We also appreciate you pointing out areas where extra effort on our part is needed. We'll be sure to share your comments with our team. Thanks again, and we hope you will choose us the next time you visit our area!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I stayed here for 2 weeks as a temporary residence when relocating to Raleigh for a new job. First week went pretty well. You can tell this is a little older property but overall was fine. Breakfast was good. About a week into my stay I noticed what appeared to be droppings underneath my kitchen sink. The cleaning crew had removed them when I returned to my room that evening and put what appeared to be a sticky trap underneath the sink. Well, about 11;30PM that night the trap did its work. I heard a commotion under my sink and long story short, it had captured a mouse. When I reported the issue to the front desk the next day, they were apologetic and offered to move me to another room. This was an 'upgraded' room with a loft bed as well as a downstairs bed. Once I moved all my things to the new room I went to use the kitchen sink and the faucet handle came off in my hands! i managed to put it back on and then, once again, reported it to the front desk. They were quick to repair the issue and had it corrected by the time I returned from work the next morning. As a Silver Elite member and an 18 year patron of Marriott properties this was not up to their usual standards. But at least no one broke into my vehicle, which happened at another hotel I stayed at the following week!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Residence Inn Raleigh Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear wsl10,

Thank you for being our guest and sharing your review. We're glad you had a good stay overall, but would like to apologize for the problems you experienced in your room and the inconvience of having to relocate. Your comments will be shared with our teams to ensure all of our suites are ready for the next guest. We truly appreciate your loyalty to the Marriott brand, and hope we can welcome you back whenever you're in the area.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

We checked into the Residence Inn with our daughter and her family, including an 8 year old and 1 year old. First we found the closet doors in the down stairs "bedroom" were leaning and not on a rail. Could have fallen on a child....No bedding for the sofa bed; sofa bed cushions had "white spots" on them and were turned upside down so you could not see them; and when we went to bed in the upstairs loft the bed had little red spiders. My husband killed the few he saw....when we woke up I had 2 bites. After researching what these red spiders were, we found they were MITES - CHIGGERS to be exact!! In my bed!! I was disgusted and mortified. The room rate was $200. For a disgusting room with bugs! NEVER AGAIN! Upon my complaint management did refund my room fee. THEY SHOULD!! When contacted by the hotel manager (after placing a complaint with corporate) she did ask what she could do for me, so I suggested a free night at a nicer location. Management (hotel and corporate) decided that 10,000 points was "appropriate for my experience" (their EXACT words!) I was bitten twice!! By chiggers in their bed - This is appropriate?!?!.....the points were worth less than 1/2 a night at a 3 star location. If they didn't want to comp a night then why did they ask what they could do?? Lastly, there was no mention of the bugs....As a Silver Elite member, I would expect more from a Marriott property.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, Manager at Residence Inn Raleigh Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear ramwri, Thank you for being a guest in our hotel and for making us aware of the issues you experienced during your stay. We were extremely sorry to hear about you and your families experience while you were with us and that you weren't completely satisfied with our attempt to make things right. We were very surprised to hear that you found insects in your room as we follow the most rigorous industry standards when it comes to the cleanliness of our rooms, and pest control, but we will make sure that the room you occupied will be professionally inspected and treated as a precaution. Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we hope to welcome you back soon to provide you with a better experience.