“Good place for dinner”

Moonshiner Steakhouse
Ranked #12 of 26 Restaurants in Robbinsville
Reviewed 19 October 2017

We had dinner at the Moonshiner while staying at the hotel next door. The quality of the food and the service was very good.

The full bar is nice to have a drink and relax after riding motorcycles in the mountains all day.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Easy access in and out..clean.. friendly staff, value for $$$$. Walked over from Two Wheel Inn Motel. Parking for Bikes, haulers/trailers, and cars. Gravel parking lot

Reviewed 4 October 2017

This is an excellent eatery. Hand cut steaks, great burgers and sides!. Alocholic beverages are serves onsite only

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Convenient to the Two Wheel Inn, the Moonshiner is a neat and airy lodge-type of restaurant. I had a hamburger which, while it tasted good, it was cooked well beyond the medium rare I ordered. The waitress was friendly, and took our order shortly after arrival, but I did have to ask for silverware and napkins after I got my food. The bottom line is, the food is ok for the price - but there is room for improvement.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I come to Robbinsville to do the roads and appreciate the beauty of this part of our country. This place is new fresh and great. I visit here from Cincinnati 3-5 times a year and must eat here every visit since this spring. The owner? and chef is Passionate about the Menu and his custom drinks. Middle of the road priced menu by my standards but the Quality and Quantity is a huge Value, this guy I forget his name is Good.
Must check it out, not cheap not too expensive.... food is very good / large servings too.