“Good food good price”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #13 of 26 Restaurants in Robbinsville
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We went on Sunday evening and it was a bit hectic inside. Probably because there were a lot of us all at one time. Traveling together, about 60 of us. We went back on Monday because the food was good. Monday not so hectic and food was good and ready quickly.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

I go into Robbinsville Wendys all the time and usually am treated quite nicely. But lately I have been unsatisfied . A worker named Leiagh took forever to refill my drink because she was flirting with a costumer. Earlier she look like she was making burgers with a male worker. My single Cheese was all wrong. She seemed to be distracting or not paying attention. I have noticed that worker flirting and goofing off too much. She is not very nice to costumers unless it is a young male. She seemed rude to me. When I go in to eat I hope she is not working. I also heard cursing from a male worker. Please get some better employees. I remember Alisha destiny and ren are always nice to us.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Stopped here on our way back to Tennessee. Good food, Friendly person that waited on us, brought our order to our table, fast service.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

First time at Wendy's...terrible overcooked, tastless food. Nothing good to say about this restaurant. Service ok.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

We stopped here for lunch on the way to Joyce Kilmer Memorial forest, and we enjoyed it. Very clean. Staff was very friendly.