“Oatmeal Delight”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Robbinsville
Price range: US$1 - US$7
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Talk about a step back in time. The restaurant is attached to a laundry mat, that you have to walk through to get to the restroom.LOL The breakfast was very tasty!!

Loretta M, Owner at Pop & Nanna’s Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you very much. Hope you come back.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We ate here a couple times the pork is local and fresh. Our food was very good. Our service was great!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended to us by the Microtel so we gave it a shot.. As soon as we walk in you can hear (who turned out to clearly be the manager/owner) loudly and rudely gossiping. I don't know about anyone else, but if I go to eat somewhere, I like to eat in peace. She rolls her eyes, yells, and is extremely rude to employees. The food, terrible. Apparently their idea of "home cooking" is putting a frozen pre-cooked party in a microwave. I've had better at McDonald's. She went outside to gossip and smoke, leaving one employee alone during a rush, he was obviously struggling and she did not care. I was also told by a passerby that the employees (who are doing ALL of the work while she gossips) DONT GET THE TIPS!!!!

I didn't even mention how NASTY this establishment is. Wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy.

1  Thank GeradGregory09
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Came here on my motorcycle vacation. They have a breakfast bar that charges you for what you eat. That sounds OK but if you want 3 strips of bacon you pay for that. They didn't have a meal just pay what you eat. The food might be fresh and got locally but over priced. The women working are great and friendly but... That only goes so far.

1  Thank Joshua T
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Great place for breakfast - small but great food and service. Nice owners that know the area well and good ideas for activities and other places to eat. Not open on Sunday

Loretta M, Owner at Pop & Nanna’s Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Thank You.