“Worth the trip!”
Review of Notorious P.I.G.

Notorious P.I.G.
Ranked #14 of 26 Restaurants in Robbinsville
Reviewed 8 April 2015

I was lucky enough to be asked by a friend to ride along to visit this restaurant on the day of its official opening. I ordered the pulled pork sandwich - biggie size. :) It was super! Meat was the perfect mix of moist tender inside and chewy smoked outside of bbq pork. Baked beans were good as well.

2  Thank tjm59715

Reviewed 3 March 2015

For Carolina BBQ, it's above average. Yes, I live in NC, but I didn't grow up here and North Carolina pulled pork is definitely not my favorite BBQ style. With that said, the sandwich I had was more flavorful than most of the BBQ I've had in North Carolina since moving here a couple years ago.

2  Thank Brian F
Reviewed 15 August 2014

There is not much to eat at the Tail of Dragon site. Make sure to get their Pulled Pork Sammich on the way out or for lunch. It's so soft that it can be compared to the Kalua Pig in Hawaii if anyone knows how that tastes like. Make sure to go there early as they seem to close once their food is gone! We missed it last time we went and did not want to miss it this time so got there around 11:30AM just before the Dragon run to refuel our stomach.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

This was by far the most fantastic Sammich either of us have ever had. Good Carolina brisket on a soft and delicious bun. They were out of sides by the time we got there...Yes, its that good they DO run out of food...heck, we finished off the brisket!!!....But, its fully worth the stop if you are in the area for any of the runs...Moonshiners28, Tail of the Dragon, and the Cherohala Skyway all intersect at this fabulous little trailer parked on the side of DealsGap Dragon store...there is plenty of seating btw, both on the ground level in front of the store, and up some stairs on a covered deck overlooking 129

3  Thank tdngjj